LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone!

03.png

Rebecca...The moment has arrived! I am pleased to present to you Episode 06! Grateful for all the understanding, patience, and encouragement you guys have shown. Your unwavering support made this possible. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed working on it.

Thank you!

PC: | |

MAC: | |

Android: | |

Apr 29, 2018
Why save files from IS 1.05 don't work?
Game crashes with screen full of Ren'Py errors:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
srsly, thanks for the feedback, i was just about to support the project. But with the recent delays and everything, i tink ill wait until bigger update come.
Well, the dev did say that he doesn't have much time to work on the project because he works a lot at his main job in the summer, but would have more free time in the winter.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
It's not a world for Alyssa
That game was here but it has been removed. I have played it but the girls look way to young certainly nothing like 18. I guess this is the reason why it was removed and I agree with it. A really dodgy game avoid.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Weird update tbh, unless I've missed something there's no sexual content in this one at all. Strange choice at this point of the game and also after such a long wait.
Hasn't that been the last 2 updates? At least we got more of Mr Brown he's good people and Him, Dee and Trish make a cute throuple so hopefully we get some pay off in the next update.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
That game was here but it has been removed. I have played it but the girls look way to young certainly nothing like 18. I guess this is the reason why it was removed and I agree with it. A really dodgy game avoid.
Yes, the game is permanently banned on F95. This is a strange reason for the ban because there are many games on F95 where the girls really look like children.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 51 Votes