yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImmoralStoriesRebecca-EP6v1.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: xmrrobotx
Jul 1, 2021
Are there any other games similar to this, same overall themes?
Try this: At the top of this page - click on "LATEST UPDATES". In the right margin - scroll down to "tags (max 10)" and click on "select tags to filter". Scroll down and click on the tags you are interested in and the downloads will change to reflect your choices. It'll give you more options to finding what you are looking for.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I imagine Mr. Brown is not the possessive type, so he might advise girls to drink and have "fun" with boys in order to make themselves "popular." Of course, this wouldn't involve sex yet as it was just beginning, but kisses and blowjobs on different people would be interesting.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Try this: At the top of this page - click on "LATEST UPDATES". In the right margin - scroll down to "tags (max 10)" and click on "select tags to filter". Scroll down and click on the tags you are interested in and the downloads will change to reflect your choices. It'll give you more options to finding what you are looking for.
Have you tried to find something a little more difficult than "big tits"? In most cases, tags are a very poor representation of the game's content. Some tags are missing, others are used for no real reason. For example, the “corruption” tag is shoved into 8 out of 10 games. Groping into 9 out of 10. So don't take away the opportunity for people to ask about "similar" games. :)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Weird update tbh, unless I've missed something there's no sexual content in this one at all. Strange choice at this point of the game and also after such a long wait.
What's really weird is that the last two updates also had no sex in it. I think there was one BJ with the mother, but that's it. And I agree, this is really strange. The game should get more kinkier as it progresses, instead there's this.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
2 Games abandon with another name? Good Luck I hope this goes better. Thanks for the share.

Good luck with the Game!!!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Seems like people want sex 24/7 and no story. gotta love it
Funny you say that cause sometimes I think that as well as there are times I feel some games have to many sex scenes close together and I just want to skip past them to get back to story / character development.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Preferably both but let's face it, this is f95, people don't come here in search of award winning stories. They come here for relief and if there's a good plot on top of that, great.
haha so true yet I'm one of the rare ones that actually doesn't come here for the sex scenes while I do enjoy them, I'm more interested in good characters / character development then story next.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
The odd thing about the game is an apparent change in direction. While the dev owes me nothing, imo the story and the characters have not been developed to the point where the game can be carried by narrative. Initially the story and characters were just setting the stage for sex scenes.

There are a number of narrative oriented games that I enjoy here but they have been created as narrative and character oriented from the beginning.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The odd thing about the game is an apparent change in direction. While the dev owes me nothing, imo the story and the characters have not been developed to the point where the game can be carried by narrative. Initially the story and characters were just setting the stage for sex scenes.

There are a number of narrative oriented games that I enjoy here but they have been created as narrative and character oriented from the beginning.
Exactly, the change in direction is the weird part.
I have no inside knowledge so I'm 100% speculating, but they mentioned having trouble finding a new writer in the past so maybe whoever they found is struggling with the sex scenes or something? As I said, I have no idea but I would bet that there is a reason why this game has no more sex in it and I don't think the reason is simply "to write a better story".

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I can share a link to a very similar game, for some reason this game is not on F95.
That game's writing and sex scenes are not as good as this one.

At first it got my attention because of the themes, but the situations are so over the top that any suspension of disbelief is shattered instantly.

If you want a game somewhat similar to this one, check out Room to Rent

Just beware that it has some mini-games that are unskippable and not to everyone's taste(which is why it has such a low rating, because the game itself is top-notch - IMO the best in the corruption genre).

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure if I'm able to finish this one. While the stuff with the store owner was a bit tough cause how naïve and the innocent vibe Rebecca gives off once Dee the younger sister showed up feels like the devc is really gonna be pushing boundaries. I'm gonna try to force myself slowly to finish this as I love the renders.

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
The update is good in terms of progressing the subject, but the lack of a sex scene was sad for me. I especially desire Dee very much. I hope I can see plenty of sex scenes in the next update. (I would especially like to see Dee's sex scene)

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes