pentanarchy

Sep 18, 2023
A poll, lasting 14 days, if he should release what is ready. Oh good lord. I could tell you the result of the poll on day 1, as a dev, without asking and delaying again. And I can tell you, that, what is released, is what he worked on for ... the last 14 days.
I think so. He will release as much as he can do in these 14 days. I don't believe he did anything beforehand.

Reactions: yrban7477

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Developers: GGG33 ICSTOR ZIP RANCHES A Wife and Mother Lust & Passion Stranded Dick Sex and Games >>> shoot over and forget about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobby2

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
Dev has dropped an alpha release.

Well that was not worth the download bandwidth. It's shame the dev has basically abandoned this, going by the content for one event. They had a great thing and let it slide.

Last edited:

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Dev has dropped an alpha release.

Well that was not worth the download bandwidth. It's shame the dev has basically abandoned this, going by the content for one event. They had a great thing and let it slide.
You played only one event or there is only one event?

------

Public post

Progress Update...

Hello everyone!

A quick update to provide you with information: I'm back at work. As I mentioned before, I have a head start. The next update, which I aim to release before the end of this year, is already 20% complete.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for showing your utmost support and patience. It means a lot to me. And I can promise with certainty that the next one will be all about sex. Stay tuned for more updates in the future.
I wish you all the best, and once again, thank you for your continued support.

-----

Since I am out paying money to this dev, I am now out of this thread too. If I see an update for this game on Latest Update fine, maybe I will play it, but I do not care anymore for this game. Have fun guys.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes