rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
2 weeks later dev:
hello, i know im late bla bla, im working on it bla bla.. i need couple weeks bla bla..
I mean, if it's not finished then how can he put it out? If he doesn't update his Patreon then people cry and say "abandoned" if he does update and say it's not ready, then they cry about that too.

Reactions: 21122121

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
I mean, if it's not finished then how can he put it out? If he doesn't update his Patreon then people cry and say "abandoned" if he does update and say it's not ready, then they cry about that too.
It's about managing expectations. The dev is the one setting the deadlines they are not meeting. If they are gonna give a deadline they should give one they can still meet if a lot of things go wrong not one they would have trouble meeting if everything goes right. Better to say the next update will be in March and deliver it at the end of February than saying 2 more weeks every 2 weeks for 2 months.

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
Dev still has my full support. I voted to get what's done out now.

Hello everyone,
Let's start with the good news. I've made a lot of progress since my last update. I was really trying to pack in as much content with Rebeca, Dee, and Trish as you've been wanting to see since two episodes ago. But, in my greedy attempt to work on three big events at once, I lost perspective.
I honestly thought I'd have everything done in time and that my machine was decent enough to keep up. But I fucked up and overreached. I finished one big event and tried to work in parallel on two others. It was a bad idea. And on top of all that, I had several setbacks with my hardware. Never experienced anything like that before. Lost progress. Had to recreate dozens of scenes from scratch again. Didn't get any renders several times when I left the machine on overnight for rendering... and a few other things... Now, I'm way behind on both...
I'm honestly thinking of releasing everything that's ready and, later on, release the big event with Rebeca, then after that, the big event with Dee and Trish. I really wanted to have them all done for one full release, but my plans failed spectacularly. A really humbling experience. I will still try to push myself to finish the event with Rebeca this month, but it's hard.
Honestly, if it were possible, I'd just pause all support until the episode is out, since I don't deserve it. Unfortunately, I can't, but I wouldn't complain if you decide to do so on your own. I'm truly thankful for having such support from you guys in the first place. I'll keep you posted.

I wish you all the best and thank you for your continued patience and support.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Dev still has my full support. I voted to get what's done out now.

Hello everyone,
Let's start with the good news. I've made a lot of progress since my last update. I was really trying to pack in as much content with Rebeca, Dee, and Trish as you've been wanting to see since two episodes ago. But, in my greedy attempt to work on three big events at once, I lost perspective.
I honestly thought I'd have everything done in time and that my machine was decent enough to keep up. But I fucked up and overreached. I finished one big event and tried to work in parallel on two others. It was a bad idea. And on top of all that, I had several setbacks with my hardware. Never experienced anything like that before. Lost progress. Had to recreate dozens of scenes from scratch again. Didn't get any renders several times when I left the machine on overnight for rendering... and a few other things... Now, I'm way behind on both...
I'm honestly thinking of releasing everything that's ready and, later on, release the big event with Rebeca, then after that, the big event with Dee and Trish. I really wanted to have them all done for one full release, but my plans failed spectacularly. A really humbling experience. I will still try to push myself to finish the event with Rebeca this month, but it's hard.
Honestly, if it were possible, I'd just pause all support until the episode is out, since I don't deserve it. Unfortunately, I can't, but I wouldn't complain if you decide to do so on your own. I'm truly thankful for having such support from you guys in the first place. I'll keep you posted.

I wish you all the best and thank you for your continued patience and support.
Bro, true, true. This enthusiasm and honesty makes me sign up again in top tier!

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

bobby2

Jul 13, 2017
Bro this dev must be the unluckiest person in existence huh. What's next a meteorite struck my machine i lost all the progress... Im once again asking for few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477
4.10 star(s) 51 Votes