jw1221

Jan 4, 2023
I don't mind a delay in updates as long as the quality is there, and it is. Yes some updates are lacking sex but it's building up nicely.

The owner and Mr Brown has something in store for dee and Trish, maybe a private fashion show where the owner and his fat brother pay Mr brown for some quality time with the ladies. Fat brother is to take Rebecca up the ass and hopefully more in the next update.
Would have been great if the shop owner uses the blackmail video he has of Rebecca sucking his dick to force Rebecca to bring her sister to him. He then has his way with Dee and records another blackmail video with her, then uses that video to force Dee to bring Trish to him and then records a video with her. Then he owns all of them.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
Would have been great if the shop owner uses the blackmail video he has of Rebecca sucking his dick to force Rebecca to bring her sister to him. He then has his way with Dee and records another blackmail video with her, then uses that video to force Dee to bring Trish to him and then records a video with her. Then he owns all of them.
Too repetitive, better if Rebecca takes the stregth to go against shop owner when he asks something outrageous. Strong girl moment, but then owner pulls up Dee vid at private party which puts her back in her place.

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
Trish is the one I want to get some oldje action, blackmail, flowers. I don't care how she gets that old todger.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
True, in nowadays you can be put in Jail.

I was thinking about aliens because yesterday I watched this comedy called [Paul] where main protagonist was an alien (Paul) with the same awkward blue eyes
who knows, maybe that is where the inspiration came from

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
Hello everyone,

I must acknowledge that I failed to deliver the promised update before the end of the previous year. Despite my best efforts, unforeseen circumstances, which I won't dwell on, hindered my progress. I had foreseen the possibility of this delay and mentioned it in my last progress update, but I still apologize for not meeting your expectations.

The update is nearly complete: it's coded, grammar-checked, and fully playable. I only need a few more weeks to finalize the renders before assembling and publishing it.

I recognize that this is not the first time a delay has occurred, and many of you might have anticipated it. Therefore, I won't seek sympathy but rather acknowledge my failure to deliver on time. However, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your continued patience and support. It is truly invaluable.

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm focused on completing the next episode as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes