wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
10% over 17 days = 51 days remaining at that pace if 70% is done. I'm expecting a January release.
If the pace is linear ... but I don't think so.
Anyway January for me too, but wait will be rewarded by content we will see.
First big event she will do is with the best character, imho. At least for what we saw till now.

Reactions: jenyabest

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
3f8c60bc-1621-4bbe-96c8-b27444817569-1200x0.png

Hello everyone,

It's time for another progress update. I managed to do a lot, but still not enough to be 100% sure that the next episode will come on time. As it stands now, 85% of the next update is done, and I'll try in the next two weeks to push hard for its completion, but again, I'm not sure how feasible that will be.

I understand you'll probably want to play it during the upcoming holidays, and to be frank, I really want to deliver. However, I don't want to rush something buggy or unfinished just for the sake of chasing a specific date. I'll probably disappoint you, and postpone the release for a week or two. I expect to be criticized for that, which is absolutely fair, since a promise is a promise. But I prefer that over releasing a broken, buggy update. I hope you understand.

I wish you all the best, and thank you for your support.

As expected, more or less.

BruceT

Jul 30, 2022
I would love to support this dev but for some reason, Subscribestar have a huge payment gateway issue. The site refuses to accept my CC subscriptions citing "Error code 0674" . If only he had a Patreon page ...

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
... If only he had a Patreon page ...
Then Patreon could ban him... This shithole of a company... I only support due to SubscribeStar anymore.

I would love to support this dev but for some reason, Subscribestar have a huge payment gateway issue. The site refuses to accept my CC subscriptions citing "Error code 0674" .
People reported the error years ago. They removed the CC from their account and changed their country, then it worked after re-adding the card. Maybe worth a try.

Last edited:

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
I don't mind a delay in updates as long as the quality is there, and it is. Yes some updates are lacking sex but it's building up nicely.

The owner and Mr Brown has something in store for dee and Trish, maybe a private fashion show where the owner and his fat brother pay Mr brown for some quality time with the ladies. Fat brother is to take Rebecca up the ass and hopefully more in the next update.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
I agree that patreon sucks, I find that they ban most dark genre stuff. This game is even shadow banned in subscribestar.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
I don't mind a delay in updates as long as the quality is there, and it is. Yes some updates are lacking sex but it's building up nicely.

The owner and Mr Brown has something in store for dee and Trish, maybe a private fashion show where the owner and his fat brother pay Mr brown for some quality time with the ladies. Fat brother is to take Rebecca up the ass and hopefully more in the next update.
Rebecca's ass is already stretched out enough. It's time to kick Dee's ass, she wants it herself.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes