zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Either the dev is really slow, or he knows he has a good game on his hands and is intentionally spacing updates to milk it for longer. The current update was so short, December one better be a long one after 3 months of waiting SMH.
Are you really complaining about the lack of monthly updates for a game with 100 subscribers? You realize the developer has a day job and this is a hobby for him, right?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Are you really complaining about the lack of monthly updates for a game with 100 subscribers? You realize the developer has a day job and this is a hobby for him, right?
do you realize what amount of time it requires to make an update?
Of course they dont realise that sort of thing my friends... there are soooo many entitled people out there that only "want" without any thought about other people - there are very few instances of 'manners' or 'consideration of others' around anymore. :( :(

Actually, I think we should have an additional smilie to use instead of the good old facepalm... anyone have an idea for an "NFI" (no fucking idea) smilie??? :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
2eba1347-7555-408b-8484-9130b067a1e1-1200x0.png
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick update: the next episode is now 60% complete. The first event has been completed, and I've started working on the second big one.

Development has slowed down a bit, but I'm still making steady progress and I'll try to dedicate more time to it over the coming weeks. The most important part - most of the writing - is complete and has been coded.

I apologize for the lack of preview images. I don't want to spoil anything for you, which is why there hasn't been much variety. I hope you understand.

As always, I wish you all the best, and once again, thank you for your continued support!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The problem isn't that he is taking too long to release updates, but that the last 2 updates were devoid of content.
I only found the game during the last update, and it still feels incredibly short for a game that has six episodes. The recent one was the shortest update I've ever seen in a game.

We'll probably see over 20 episodes if this pattern continues... or Season 2-Episode 1 kind of shit.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
79de16ae-8810-4bc5-b82a-1aacc17cfde9-1200x0.png
I hope you are all doing great. I want to report on the progress made so far. 70% of the next episode is already complete. There's still a lot of work ahead, but I'll try to get it released before the end of the year as promised.

Not gonna lie, it won't be easy, and there are a few setbacks to overcome, but I'll do my best to see it done in time. I will keep you updated on the progress.

As always, I wish you all the best, and once again, thank you for your continued support!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Update? Progress is super slow, but I guess people are still paying the same so, their fault, not the devs
You can scroll right up when I made the same comment and the dev's supporters got offended :KEK:

I'll say it again, the dev knows he has a good game on his hands, and he will milk the shit out of it. Unless he has a really crappy PC that takes a long time to render those DAZ scenes, his content output does not justify the time it takes.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes