DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I haven't tried the new update yet but I'm going to hold out some hope for it, (Downloading now) even though I've read the recent reviews and updates above. I do think this game can be very special and I hope the reasons for the above, will be better explained when the dev releases his next update.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Unfortunately, no.

The new scene isn't really worth this effort but if you want to see it without replaying everything:

Extract attached screens.zip into this game's game dir, and overwrite screens.rpy

When you start the game, press the new menu option Episode 07 that shows the new scene at the shop.
Hackers are truly the most dangerous predators

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The lol tag is for Dee and Trish.
Ah, fair enough, I didn't get far enough to meet them. When I realised that we had a VN where you had zero control over what happened, I bailed. Don't like the 'tear stained face' stuff and what amounts to rape and having it in the first few scenes - it's not for me.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
5 months, 200 renders, 1.3 renders per day. Keep up the hard work xD
but at least milking business is not so great - ''only'' 600+$/mo.

it became almost every single dev's wet dream: create a game that will provide them thousands of dollars each months which they will update 1-2 times a year with preferable update size of playble 5 minutes so the project can last years for story that you can read in the morning with 1st coffee.

monthly subscription style payments without any obligations and responsibilities. some devs are such lazy madafakers that they can't even write down progress report once a month (being depressed, was in hospital, dog ate usb with update...). even better most of them locks progress reports so you have to pay subscription to read these lame excuse. enablers of this policy (mostly patreon) are also sucking their share and don't care.

with parteon and subscribers from school to retirement by releasing school homework size updates.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I liked the update. Top notch renders, fleshed-out characters, kinky story. Ofc I would have prefered even more progress, but it seems to me like there were many changes and additions to the story in general - probably the reason why old saves didn't work.

Still one of the best VN IMHO. I can't wait for more. Thank you, ggg33.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I like the game, but you're gonna get this reaction when you spend this long on what you gave. The people who say they like a slow burn are those who want to feel like theyre not being ripped off for time. The fact that most complainers dont pay a cent makes any criticism kinda easy to ignore, but we went from her getting fucked in the ass to barely molested and then another plug. In all honesty, I get the point of updates to keep PP money coming in, but if youre gonna do a rewrite or rework, maybe wait for the chapter to be finished. People get buyers remorse real quick when they think they might get AWAM'd.

Reactions: MAD6999

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Compared to the recent updates, he used to release them regularly every 2-3 months. However, after transitioning to SS and finding the support that he did, I'm quite sure he's gotten greedy, lazy and has no motivation to complete the game when he can milk and edge his supporters for the longest time.
Not to defend them or anything, but real life sometimes takes precedence over making a fap game that may provide limited supplemental income. Sometimes life comes at you fast.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes