R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
If you defend the current state of the game you are objectively wrong.
I don't know the development history of the game, and why would I? I'm not defending anyone, it's quite possible that the developer is a scammer and a liar, but his game doesn't get worse from that. If you are his subscriber then unsubscribe, if not then what's the problem for you? It's his game he can do what he wants with it, and he can write what he wants on his site. Yes of course it will be sad if the game is abandoned, but it's not the end of the world. And the point of my comment was that in the review you should write about the game and not about the developer and what you think of him.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
It's a stupid rule that you can't mention the past development of a game in your review. It's maybe the most important information for anyone who considers supporting a developer financially.
What a kind people you are, worrying about our money. Unfortunately for me, I'm too late and have already lost my money, as much as $3 for a subscription to this villain. I don’t know how I’m gonna survive this. I hope you will post the same in the threads of other similar games too, saving naive people from such stupid actions.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
What a kind people you are, worrying about our money. Unfortunately for me, I'm too late and have already lost my money, as much as $3 for a subscription to this villain. I don’t know how I’m gonna survive this. I hope you will post the same in the threads of other similar games too, saving naive people from such stupid actions.
OK?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.7a
Warning: Something broke my saves and I couldn't figure out what it was.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 133 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my Android port

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
it became almost every single dev's wet dream: create a game that will provide them thousands of dollars each months which they will update 1-2 times a year with preferable update size of playble 5 minutes so the project can last years for story that you can read in the morning with 1st coffee.

with parteon and subscribers from school to retirement by releasing school homework size updates.
So what is your patreon and subscribe account?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You are wrong. The developer stopped developing the game 3 "updates" ago. Stop defending laziness.
But you still downloaded all three and spend time playing them. Guess who is the fool. Why don't you just move on instead of bitching about it for weeks and filling this thread with spam?

Reactions: R1k0

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
This is not how the world works. Good products need praise just like bad products need to be criticized. Grow up.
This is the developer's third game and you can see how much he has improved. And I realize I can't do anything like that, and you probably can't either. I think people like the developer of this game should be praised with the best words possible, and if you criticize, you should be very careful. After all, he does it on his own free time and he's not making thousands of dollars on it, when a new update comes out it only costs $3.

"Good product", "bad product", what does that even mean? Is the game bad to you? So what are you doing here? To me 95% of the games here are "bad", but I don't go to their pages to write about how I didn't like this game.
Your "anti-scammer" squad is the most annoying thing on this site, do you decide the developers owe you something or what? You want everything, now and for free. You are his subscriber, so go to his Subscribstar and complain there like so many do. And if not, it's none of your business, sit here on a pirate site and keep quiet.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
This is not how the world works. Good products need praise just like bad products need to be criticized. Grow up.
But you are not criticizing the game. You are criticizing the dev. for having other priorities than developing free games for you. That is NOT fair. Had you been a supporter, you would have complained on the support channel, but instead you are complaining here in a thread that the dev. most likely don't read. That is not criticizing. That is bitching.

The corona is over and we are no longer forced to spend days in front of the computer. So do as the dev. Turn off your computer, open your door and go out, smell the fresh air and see some real friends instead of your virtual imagination friends.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
We will complain if there are no mc/little sister scenes because this is what the dev is being paid to do
But not by you, so by your own statement, you have no right to complain about lack of progress. If you are a supporter or pays the dev. otherwise. Please use those channels to complain about the lack of progress, and stop spamming this thread with your bitching. The dev. is not seeing your "complaints" in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This is the developer's third game..
You are obviously young and inexperienced. Mincing your words will never lead to better products. It can only make things worse. People who don't complain about 3 updates without content in a row are the most annoying actually. You are a prime example.

But you are not criticizing the game. You are criticizing the dev...
You clearly lack common sense or understanding of human behavior. This is THE place on the entire internet to talk about this game so why would I go anywhere else? Not to mention that the dev has a profile so you look even more silly saying such incorrect nonsense. You are probably one of those people who considers 0s on review sites to be troll votes while the 10s are always justified. Grow up!

But not by you, so by your own statement, you have no right to complain about lack of progress. If you are a supporter or pays the dev. otherwise. Please use those channels to complain about the lack of progress, and stop spamming this thread with your bitching. The dev. is not seeing your "complaints" in this thread.
Your way of thinking is obviously incorrect. Being paid for the game is a part of developing it and he is fucking up by not making content. By pointing this fact out to him with my comment I hope that he will start adding adding content so more people will give him money so this game has a safer and brighter future. Grow up!

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You are obviously young and inexperienced. Mincing your words will never lead to better products. It can only make things worse. People who don't complain about 3 updates without content in a row are the most annoying actually. You are a prime example.

You clearly lack common sense or understanding of human behavior. This is THE place on the entire internet to talk about this game so why would I go anywhere else? Not to mention that the dev has a profile so you look even more silly saying such incorrect nonsense. You are probably one of those people who considers 0s on review sites to be troll votes while the 10s are always justified. Grow up!

Your way of thinking is obviously incorrect. Being paid for the game is a part of developing it and he is fucking up by not making content. By pointing this fact out to him with my comment I hope that he will start adding adding content so more people will give him money so this game has a safer and brighter future. Grow up!
What makes you think the dev. cares about what a parasite like you write? If I was a dev. I would put anyone who complains about lack of progress on the ignore list unless they are a supporter.

You have done nothing but bitching about lack of progress, since the last update was released. I don't think anyone in this thread isn't aware about you view. It's time to move on.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018

So please tell us what would make you to support this one?

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

I already wrote that the developer doesn't owe you anything. I tried this game for the first time when it was just released and after that I waited more than two years for worthwhile content. It's always like that, you have to wait, a year, two maybe more. If you don't have patience and have nothing else to do, that's your problem.
And if you think that if all his subscribers leave the developer, he will make the game faster, I highly doubt it, it is quite possible that he will abandon it. The game has never evolved easily. "Lol, i think i'm done here...delay after delay...well, i wish you all the best, but this is the wrong path you are walking wright now!", "It is starting to get alittle ridiculous ". This was written in June 2022 on his Subscribstar, and then came the excellent third episode. We'll see what happens but your bitching certainly won't make it better.
"You are obliviously young and inexperienced", "grow up". Who are you to judge others and write like that. What a smartass.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
So please tell us what would make you to support this one?
2 lengthy updates in a row and an active dev who isn't hiding behind simps while jerking off and eating pizza all day instead of working on the game. I think that even if the content is good short updates lead to poor pacing.

I already wrote that the developer doesn't owe you anything. I tried this game for the first time when it was just released and after that I waited more than two years for worthwhile content. It's always like that, you have to wait, a year, two maybe more. If you don't have patience and have nothing else to do, that's your problem.
And if you think that if all his subscribers leave the developer, he will make the game faster, I highly doubt it, it is quite possible that he will abandon it. The game has never evolved easily. "Lol, i think i'm done here...delay after delay...well, i wish you all the best, but this is the wrong path you are walking wright now!", "It is starting to get alittle ridiculous ". This was written in June 2022 on his Subscribstar, and then came the excellent third episode. We'll see what happens but your bitching certainly won't make it better.
"You are obliviously young and inexperienced", "grow up". Who are you to judge others and write like that. What a smartass.
It doesn't matter how much the developer owes me. This website is designed for people to talk about the game and this is what I'm doing.

I don't think that less support will motivate him. He is most probably an amateur without a job so he would love to have the money. BUT why shouldn't I complain about the lack of content? Not only is it allowed, but the developer might read it and realize that he is not going to become rich by being lazy. And by releasing updates without content you make people open the thread just to be disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yrban7477

pavanmce

Feb 22, 2022
The game story is nice. But it is much less interactive. It seems like reading a story. The devs can give more power to player. Thanks for the game.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
"More power to the player" leads to more different paths and therefore to more renders for fewer people. I strongly suggest to keep it like it is. For any given scene there is a slight difference between a voluntary and a forced approach. Works fine for me and keeps the updates coming. And what could be more important?

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Keep it on-topic. This thread has already had a clean up.
Conversations that continue to derail into arguments will be removed and the users warned.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes