VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 21, 2018
I have been getting these warnings from other games too, so it could just be a windows thing and not anything to do with your game specifically. I just wanna make sure.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
hey otaku_argento , I get a windows defender smartscreen warning telling me that running your game might put my pc at risk. Do I have anything to worry about or?...
I don't know why that happens to you. But if you say that it happens to you with other games too, probably your antivirus is detecting some renpy file as malicious. But at least with my game, that's not the case.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I have been getting these warnings from other games too, so it could just be a windows thing and not anything to do with your game specifically. I just wanna make sure.
I don't use antivirus or windows defender, but my game has nothing but images, videos, and text, so there shouldn't be anything malicious.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
I want to be nice. I really do, but this schizophrenic "Engrish" is annoying. It ruins the game. I want to play a game, not be in a Japanese class where the characters can't make up their minds which language to speak, not some hybrid requiring constant interruption telling you what Japanese words mean, even though it's supposed to be in English.

It's a decent story so far, but I am already pissed off by this nightmarish dialog where every noun and verb is in Japanese and requires an explanation. Here's an idea, have three language choices:
  • English
  • Engrish (don't force this)
  • Japanese
The author Frank Herbert (Dune) got away with this constant dictionary referrals, because he was adding words to the language, not mixing and matching existing languages with different grammar and honorifics rules.

It's a nice game, seriously it is, but this mixed language approach has to go.

Reactions: wong_dong

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Why are you asking for something that already exists? Apparently you haven't played the tutorial, in the tutorial it is explained that if you don't like to use Japanese terminology, it is enough to disable the romaji to play with the dialogue completely in English. And in case you prefer some terms, just go to the dictionary in the extras menu and disable the ones you don't like. I really like the Japanese terminology, so I'm not going to change that, but I can't do it completely in Japanese either because I haven't mastered it yet. If the terminology bothers you so much, go to options and disable romaji.

Reactions: VioletFalcon

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is getting EXTREMELY boring even for a kinetic novel. Their is nothing exciting, funny, or even sexy in it.. it's just plain boring school drama.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
This is getting EXTREMELY boring even for a kinetic novel. Their is nothing exciting, funny, or even sexy in it.. it's just plain boring school drama.
Well, thanks for playing ImoTsuyo. There are many other games out there. If you want to see only and a lot of erotic content on ImoTsuyo, come back in a couple of years.

Bennyh24

Feb 7, 2020
Played the game, liked it and I gotta agree with that review, it needs some polish. Due to the fact you chose to first make it a kinetic novel to later expand into VN might not make it as popular at first, and thus you might not have time to put enough time into it. Maybe in a few months or years I will look back at this comment and think, how wrong I was. But that is all in the future. Hopefully it might become something like Waifu Academy. And a word of encouragement: Some people might not like it, but you do you, its your dream and its not your job to satisfy everybody

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Much text, but thanks.
Long Answer xd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you finished v0.06 and would like to do it, remember that there is a poll to vote for your favorite characters under different criteria, CGs, among others. The link is in the description of my Patreon.

Last edited:

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
I joined f95 and saw a lot of nice projects get started. this is another cool one i like the ideas behind, cant wait to see what it turns into after a while

Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I joined f95 and saw a lot of nice projects get started. this is another cool one i like the ideas behind, cant wait to see what it turns into after a while
Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like my game. There is still a lot of content to be finished, and although it takes a long time and sometimes takes longer than usual to update, the story of ImoTsuyo will be completed. In other words, the game will never be abandoned. If you have already finished v0.06, remember that there is a free poll to vote for your favorite characters (Link on description of my Patreon). The next update that will come out on November 28 will bring the results.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey there, I can't download the patch, Mixdrop seems to have blocked the link, or maybe mixdrop itself have a problem.
Could someone please post an optional link for the uncensor patch, for some reason mixdrop doesn't work for me.
Same here. mixdrop never seems to load up for me. Can anyone upload the uncesnor on another site?
Try this one:

Lognaros

Nov 22, 2020
Hey there, men could you try to update the game in a way the game appears in the "Latest Updates v4.0-Alpha" for sure gonna get more views and support, I don't even play your game but you seem very dedicated.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey there, men could you try to update the game in a way the game appears in the "Latest Updates v4.0-Alpha" for sure gonna get more views and support, I don't even play your game but you seem very dedicated.
The games appears in "Latest Updates" on the day it is updated, ImoTsuyo v0.06 appeared on November 8th. There are so many games out there, that's why they disappear fast from that list. If that's what you meant.
If you put "ImoTsuyo" in the filters tab, you will see that it was updated a week ago.

Lognaros

Nov 22, 2020
The games appears in "Latest Updates" on the day it is updated, ImoTsuyo v0.06 appeared on November 8th. There are so many games out there, that's why they disappear fast from that list. If that's what you meant.
If you put "ImoTsuyo" in the filters tab, you will see that it was updated a week ago.

Entiendo, yo encontré el juego fue por VNDB, pero entonces si no es eso es por los tags yo por lo menos jamás había visto el juego porque suelo filtrar tags, tiene que ponerle los demás supondría yo, así también tendrá más alcance, por ahí leí que ya le metió contenido sexual al juego actualice los tags también, que seguro que le irá mucho mejor, porque corta mucho alcance, suerte con el juego.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Entiendo, yo encontré el juego fue por VNDB, pero entonces si no es eso es por los tags yo por lo menos jamás había visto el juego porque suelo filtrar tags, tiene que ponerle los demás supondría yo, así también tendrá más alcance, por ahí leí que ya le metió contenido sexual al juego actualice los tags también, que seguro que le irá mucho mejor, porque corta mucho alcance, suerte con el juego.
No busco que mi juego tenga fama, lo hago como un pasatiempo. Además aún no tiene contenido sexual y no lo va a tener pronto, solo tiene una corta escena. Con respecto a las etiquetas, eso es trabajo de los moderadores, yo no puedo hacer nada al respecto.

Reactions: Lognaros

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
How have you been? I hope fine. Here otaku_argento brings you v0.07, the last version of the year of ImoTsuyo. A full year has passed since ImoTsuyo was first released in demo form, many things have changed and improved within the game since then. I hope you like this version that only adds one chapter, if there is any bug leave it in a comment to solve it for the next version. I'm going to start working on a project parallel to ImoTsuyo to try to publish a pilot version before the end of the year. It will be something very, very short, but it will be to show the idea of the game. If it catches your attention you can visit my patreon to see the news about it for free.

I wanted to thank everyone who has downloaded the game and given it a try. Also thank everyone who leaves their opinions in the comments and reviews. For those who didn't like the game either because of the lack of sexual content, the Engrish or the plot, it's a shame, I'm sorry to tell them that the H content is a long way off and it will come when it's due, Engrish is something that I will see who to talk to to solve and with respect to the plot it is the greatest pity, because the story is already mostly written from beginning to end and it will not change.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes