Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Storminin

Dec 9, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if anyone else is going through the same issues as I am, but I found that when I go through the Memory Album, everything is still in Japanese, including the flashbacks (there are some occasions of English lines however). Is this an ongoing translation or is this not supposed to happen? I only have the FFFox mod and Color Mod by Daseson installed.

image_2024-07-25_033727521.png

Lewdiardi

Jan 14, 2022
Did anyone else run into this I installed the mod exactly like in the video but difference was that my SE Basic Data and Map Data wasnt encrypted. I still dragged it to wolf decoder after I start the game this error comes (works without fff mod)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, my sister now switch to fox and around randomly with this mod in 1.6 ver. Not all the sprite now fox, like with the old ver. I think in my case illusion spell somehow broken...UPD. it's happening after trying to save, he just cancel the spell somehow...

Last edited:
Reactions: xanon515x

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
Hello Everyone
I am a Taiwanese and I really like this game. Although I can understand English, it's troublesome to have to read English while playing this game. So, I used translate++ to unpack the Chinese translation and copy-paste it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now Progres:99% event( There may be some that I haven't seen. )
Hscene:98~99%( There may be some that I haven't seen. )
Album:98~99%( There may be some that I haven't seen. )

If you encounter abnormal text display, please use Locale Emulator and set it to Simplified Chinese. This should resolve the issue.

If you find any translation errors, please contact me and tell me which file. I will refer to the original Chinese translation to provide the best experience for Chinese players.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text Source1:
Text Source2:

Bartiel_99

Jul 26, 2024
Quick notes:
  1. the Wet Dreams seems to overrite some of the DLC Dreaming events.
  2. During an event Scene Yukari + Akatsuki Interviening Yukari's animation for facials is displaced from her head. (reoccures during Hotspring Events)
  3. during an Akatuski rematch (after the 40Turn quest) I had half My Hp at start of my battle.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes