Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
I've translated like 90% of the UI for 1.4.11 using the translations from 1.3.1. The beginning choices, skill descriptions, the nighttime screen with "I'm feeling mischievous", and some other smaller places are not translated.
For some reason their translations either aren't being injected into the game or something else, I don't know.
Definitely might've missed some other places accidentally as well.

EDIT: Updated for 1.4.2

EDIT2: 1.4.3 has been translated, no need for for this anymore.

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Ah yes, imma change the word then.

Ew, monogamy.
Talk about an NPC.
Hey, don't hate on NPCs. You get to hand out quests and stuff.

And repeat the same line over and over again.

and over and over.

again.

again.
again.

:)

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I've translated like 90% of the UI for 1.4.11 using the translations from 1.3.1. The beginning choices, skill descriptions, the nighttime screen with "I'm feeling mischievous", and some other smaller places are not translated.
For some reason their translations either aren't being injected into the game or something else, I don't know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to mention you can use MTool with the original translations by saving them as "need manual translation" and then loading them into the new version with MTool but this is pretty good

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
New Game+ Guide:
Tested the New Game+ with an old save. Got 11 points on first save and 12 on another (points dependent of game progress and achievements of last save) to spend on various things after answering the starting questions.

The Carry-Over Menu
The list, in order, is: Strength (All Stats besides Wisdom), Wit (Wisdom Stat and Skill Points), Trusted Family, Naughty Sister, Money, Companion LV, and Indomitable Body.
The second to last choice is 'Redo', letting you reinput your choices, while the last one is the choice to not carry over points.

Point Total
You have a pool of points equal to your progress in game, as well as various achievements made in game, but only for the highest amount of points reached for any saves made in 1.4 and after. In other words, load your furthest, best save from before the update, pass a day, and then resave the game, either in the same slot or a different one (but not in the first slot, which is autosave). If you start a new game, you will go through the usual questions before reaching the above menu with a pool of points equal to your save's progress. Even if you save later with a less progressed save, only the largest pool of points is remembered whenever you start a new game. You should have around 10 or so if you've finished the main storyline.

Point Allocation
You can put up to five points in all choices except Indomitable Body, which simply gives the ability once chosen.
Strength (強さ): Each point gives 30 to all stats but Wisdom.
Wit (賢さ): Each point gives 40 to Wisdom and 40 Skill Points.
Trusted Family (信頼できる家族): Each point gives 50 to Sister's Trust and 2 to Guild Reputation.
Naughty Sister (えっちな妹): Each point gives 50 to Sister's Interest and 20 to her Lust.
Money (所持金): Each point gives 10,000 in money.
Companion LV (仲間のLV): Each point raises Companion LV by 15 (120 power each for Kana, 90 power each for Yui, likely a retroactively boost for Kasumi as well)
Indomitable Body (不屈の肉体): Can only have one point assigned and gives the 'Healing' ability next to 'Cooking', +10 to max actions points, as well as the combat skills: Atk Up, Def Up, and Auto-Heal.

Hope this helps guide anyone wanting to start a New Game+.
Great work, thanks for the quick guide :)

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
I was going to mention you can use MTool with the original translations by saving them as "need manual translation" and then loading them into the new version with MTool but this is pretty good
I was doing it with MTool first, but the annoying thing with it is that you have to manually load the translation file each time you open the game again

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So you've run into the issues I am having, which I'm guessing is an issue between translate++ and wolf 3.

*edit* just for kicks, I tried loading up the 1.3.1... and it only did half, zero reason for why the translation of 1.3.1 that worked fine previously now doesn't work properly, something to do with the newer version of translate++, as that's the only difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushybird

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Well ty, it makes the whole thing playable ^^

Reactions: shawawa

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, In light of Translator++ being fairly borked with Wolf 3 (and the older versions too, as I found out when I went back to 1.3.1 translation), I am open to hearing other methods in order to translate.

failing that I will just work on translate++ so I have a quick transfer over of things once the issues are resolved.

- Sad and Annoyed Shades

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
So, In light of Translator++ being fairly borked with Wolf 3 (and the older versions too, as I found out when I went back to 1.3.1 translation), I am open to hearing other methods in order to translate.

failing that I will just work on translate++ so I have a quick transfer over of things once the issues are resolved.

- Sad and Annoyed Shades
Maybe your specific install of Translate++ is borked? Alternative is trying older verison (Latest public version has support for Wolf 3 too iirc)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Should I wait for the dlc to release befor playing? It seems like an eternity since the dev announced he is working on it.
It's gonna be a while before the DLC is released, and there's a plethora of content already in the game. Translated 1.3.1 and untranslated 1.4.11 are both available in this thread, and the translated version of 1.4.x will be released Soon™.

Oh, and 1.4 has New Game Plus, so you'll have that going in your favor once the DLC is released.

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Maybe your specific install of Translate++ is borked? Alternative is trying older verison (Latest public version has support for Wolf 3 too iirc)
Where can we find an older version? Right now I have the latest public version 5.3.31 (which doesn't work for some things), and the only earliest older version I can find is 4.9.*, but that doesn't work with the game files.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes