ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Indeed, planning to watch Devil is a part-timer (2), and also Spy x Family (started watching it, but then worked on translation, Rachel loves it... which is good for me :BootyTime:)
besides that though, not sure what's on/upcoming, any suggestions?
is amazing. I'm pretty sure it has to be the result of a drunken bet.

"I'm such a badass anime creator, I can make the hypest motherfucking shonen battle anime you've ever seen out of any subject!"

"Oh yeah? You're not such hot shit, if you're really as good as you say you are, then do it for... ah jeez what's the most boring thing I can think of? *spots an old beat up Golden Tee cabinet in the corner the bar* GOLF! Make a hype-ass shonen battle anime out of fucking GOLF!"

...and then the crazy bastard did it. In fact he did it one better. Golf? Try... lesbian golf mafia.

(BTW that YouTube channel I linked there is pretty much all you'll ever need as far as anime recommendations go. Dude has not steered me wrong once, and his videos are as entertaining as their subject matter to boot.)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Had a quick look over with Rachel, we are planning to watch Spy x Family, Love after world domination, Overlord (all of it) and devil is a part-timer 1&2 (because my goldfish memory can only remember half of the first season).
I had to rewatch all of season 3 for Overlord, as I couldn't recall any of it. :LOL: Warning that season 3 has cgi...the bad kind.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Small from Inusuku today.

First , 1.3.2 was released.
However i don't think we will play it on this site , since Shade would have to remake whole translation from the scratch again.
Also 1.3.2 is very small bug/typo update and not very important ( according to Inusuku)
So i am assuming that Shade will continue to translate 1.3.1 and possible DLC.

Seconds , Inusuku is participating in the summer sale ! ( till september )
Up to 50% discount on his games ( including previous)
If you wanted to support Inusuku ,its good time to do so( in the end he decided to make DLC becouse this game was sold well)

Current ongoing projects according to Inusuku.
1. This game DLC - Top priority.
2. Remake of monochrome - sidelines/second project.
3. Mini projects/Vacantion/rest
4. SisterEXplorer - scheduled after everything above is done.
Huh? He gonna remake monochrome? I'd prefer him to directly work on Explorer or remaking Travel but oh well, hope we have even better game then

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Indeed, planning to watch Devil is a part-timer (2), and also Spy x Family (started watching it, but then worked on translation, Rachel loves it... which is good for me :BootyTime:)
besides that though, not sure what's on/upcoming, any suggestions?
Other than what BlueFireNick said, there's also shadow house season 2. Season 1 was a fun watch for when you've got nothing else to eat food to. There's also the Dr.stone movie if you haven't watched it.

If you want to pass the time, rewatch (or watch if you haven't already) the previous seasons of Overlord so you can watch the new season ( I tried watching it but found out I don't remember anything at all).

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

LOSERBETCH

Dec 17, 2019
I made a red-haired version of pwnawgraphy's post. I had no previous experience with photoshop or anything so this was more difficult and time-consuming than I had originally anticipated. I didn't like the blonde hair but also wanted to have a 'fantasy' feel. Lmk if there are only problems as I haven't tested the 69 or cowgirl, and some of the misc scenes. Just extract the rar into your main directory.

Edit: Colored the scene where you hold her hair in your hand.

Link:

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
Two conditions: 1) You'll have to purchase them from the Suspicious Shop in town. An event will happen mentioning new items once unlocked (progress the story if not).
2) You can't do it while the Awkward switch is flipped. So try apologizing or cheering her up.
I'm on day 80 and my sister thinks I'm a god but I don't have an option to buy the Succubus Vial in the Suspicious Shop and I haven't had a scene mention anything about it yet
what exactly am I doing wrong, or is it buggy for me?

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019
Who can write a guide for midnight scene?
short ver dont cum inside
long ver
-better not lewd her before the stat high enough 200++
-the nipple its weak point keep play with it until half bar(cant make her cum with it)
-dont let the bad bar full u can kiss or head pat her to lower
-dont cum inside unless u prepare pill before

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I'm on day 80 and my sister thinks I'm a god but I don't have an option to buy the Succubus Vial in the Suspicious Shop and I haven't had a scene mention anything about it yet
what exactly am I doing wrong, or is it buggy for me?
The full conditions to buy the vial are:
1) Own the rotor, vibrator, and beads.
2) Completed the first great adventure.
3) 500 or more interest.
It was meant as more of an end-game item.

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
Day 176 she still won't let me creampie/beg for it is it just not in the game yet or my missing something

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes