Mod Cheat Mod Wolf RPG Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~ [Ultimate Godly Brother Mod] [v.2.1]

J Maddow

Jun 28, 2020
what the difference between unofficial english and official english, which translation is better?

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Hey, i don't have a "Data" folder in the game folder... so the .wolf don't replace anything and the cheat engine doesn't work. What do i do?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what the difference between unofficial english and official english, which translation is better?
I would say the fan translation it the better one. The official translation is using a slightly newer version of the game, so it has more save slots.
Hey, i don't have a "Data" folder in the game folder...
You have a Data.wolf file with the official translation, it needs unpacking.

Reactions: J Maddow

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
I would say the fan translation it the better one. The official translation is using a slightly newer version of the game, so it has more save slots.

You have a Data.wolf file with the official translation, it needs unpacking.
I just did that and got a Data folder with no .wolf archives in it, just more folders. One of those folders is called BasicData, but again, there's no BasicData.wolf inside... Do i have to unpack basic data and extract it to basic data folder? Jesus, why so complicated?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do i have to unpack basic data and extract it to basic data folder? Jesus, why so complicated?
Like it says in the linked post, get rid of the BasicData and SystemFile folders and replace them with the mods .wolf files.

sislover

Jan 8, 2018
tribute_you
1-extract data.wolf with wolfdec.exe
2-delete basicdata and systemfile folders and replace with the .wolf from the mod
3-delete data.wolf but not data folder
4-enjoy and fap

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry, I'm still really confused on how to download this...
Look back here. Extract the Data.wolf file and then delete it. In the Data folder you now have delete the BasicData and SystemFile folders, put the mods .wolf files in their place, it's should end up looking something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
If you mean how actually use it click on her and pick the Godly Brother topic, like it says in the opening post. If you mean how to install it to the Official English version of the game look back here.
lol i'm so bad at this, do I need to have Godly Brother mod to use the Ultimate mod?