4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Who do you think is the vamp at the castle? Have we already seen 'em? Or is it a character yet to be introduced.

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
Who do you think is the vamp at the castle? Have we already seen 'em? Or is it a character yet to be introduced.
In my opinion it is Ludwig (old age, immutability of appearance, many knowledge about everything-including forest spirits and food - blood is a material for medical activity)

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Interestingly, if you respected the king enough, you will be named heir by him and Cass will be very unhappy about it. It seems that she just plays MC off against the king and her ambition of being the queen always remains. So if MC joins her coup, she probably wants to be the queen by marrying MC or imprisons MC just like what they do to their father. If MC refuses and decides to kill her, I highly doubt whether she really dies or not since the daggar is brought by her and her body is collected by her men.
I dunno,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belphegor

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Damn, that was a massive update. I can't even imagine all possible endings of this game. A walkthrough is must to understand all possible paths the player has.

A small complain: there was no scene were Isis/Aurora is kicked out. I would have love to seen their reaction of being rejected.
There aren't even any after-the-fact scenes with Elin either, after she consummates her marriage with Lockhart (if you didn't bother to in any way prevent it), especially as in one of the routes she wants MC to be her 'first'. But there is some dialogue hinting at the fact that Elin might stay a virgin for a while longer, because Lockhart kinda confirms he wouldn't force her if she felt she wasn't ready, so that is interesting...

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Well that wedding night was a little rapey... Hasn't he heard of foreplay or is he just imagining losing ones virginity should be done as quickly and painfully as possible, just shove it in and ignore the protests!!!

WTF, seriously.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Well that wedding night was a little rapey... Hasn't he heard of foreplay or is he just imagining losing ones virginity should be done as quickly and painfully as possible, just shove it in and ignore the protests!!!

WTF, seriously.
RIGHT lol the mc does foreplay with everyone else lol but with Isis and Aurora it was weird.Aurora one was veen more bizzare because first he started moving even though she told him to stop and then suddenly later he asked her in a way which made it sound like as if he wasn't the one just shoving his dick like that lol.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
The forced weddings always left a sour taste in the previous update. Now after reading some recent posts on here, it seems I will need an updated walkthrough to be certain I don't get NTR'd with Elin and Lockhart. Might need a tag or at least an NTR Avoidable in the Genre spoiler.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Said no to the coup as the king always names the mc heir in my playthroughs don't know if you can even fail that.Didn't kill Cass tho I will see what happens next I am hoping she can still be romanced as the game has that harem tag in future tags.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
The forced weddings always left a sour taste in the previous update. Now after reading some recent posts on here, it seems I will need an updated walkthrough to be certain I don't get NTR'd with Elin and Lockhart. Might need a tag or at least an NTR Avoidable in the Genre spoiler.
You can't fail it lol.Youbjist need to stop him you will get the options from threatening him to blackmail etc.So unless you choose to not give a fuck about Elin it wouldn't happen.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know. We really need a Queen Mommy Fan Sig after this update. It's almost a crime against humanity. I'm joking about the crime part, but would love a fan sig for Queen. I'm actually shocked she doesn't have one.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Well this game is pretty amazing, I dunno if it's a good or bad thing to find out about it right now since there are so many interesting but unfinished plot points hahaha.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really disliked that we have not some choice to prevent the marriage, both of them, MC's as well as Elin...
Aurora is ok but not interested in her, Isis you need to keep on the lookout for a dagger or poison when the situation benefits her...

On the other hand killing Cass was nice. A waste, i liked her idea of getting rid of the king, but i don't trust or like her at all and would never give her all the power of the council or more.
Also her reaction to when the MC is announced heir. It should be possitive for her plan, after all it would give the MC all the more legitimacy when he is regent, so good all around if we believe her...
On the other hand, if her plan is be queen herself that reaction and how she advices/wants the MC to be constant rebellious and break traditions infront of the nobels and people makes a lot more sense (show him in a bad light), as well as bringing all her allies in power.

Also the mage background seems really weak...like can the MC actually do ANY useful magic ?
When i choose mage i thought more about a classic battle-mage, you know fireballs and lightning,teleporting etc...yet all we get is pretty lights.

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Well this game is pretty amazing, I dunno if it's a good or bad thing to find out about it right now since there are so many interesting but unfinished plot points hahaha.
To be fair we don't know if Aurora will die or not. That vision had two outcome, one suggesting towards certain death and another that her life hung at balance. It was a "bad trip" you see, all negative leaving out all positive aspects.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I think the same as you. Why the fuck does the dev make me choose a path, and then force me to get married and fuck a girl I have no interest in.
The developer has taken away my desire to continue playing, as I feel that my choices have no importance
King need an heir fast if the MC would be king next. It's not your choice its the story choice. Back then would be kings dont make choice to be their bride.
It would be good if we can know in the future story of the benefits and disadvantage bride would bring in a political marriage. How can each lady help MC.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
King need an heir fast if the MC would be king next. It's not your choice its the story choice. Back then would be kings dont make choice to be their bride
He has an heir, the MC, why the rush. Yeah obviously the king made these choices, but i hoped we can somehow get rid of the old prick and prevent these marriages in such a way. Just find it really annoying to be forced to be with a LI i don't like, not that the MC did even fight against the wedding...

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
He has an heir, the MC, why the rush. Yeah obviously the king made these choices, but i hoped we can somehow get rid of the old prick and prevent these marriages in such a way. Just find it really annoying to be forced to be with a LI i don't like, not that the MC did even fight against the wedding...
Prince consort must always have an heir before even sitting the throne. Since you are playing MC as a king dont think it as an LI think it as an political marriage there will be advantage and disadvantage who will choose MC marry. That's what great about this VN not your ordinary romance story it is more on political intrigue. Hope dev will more focus on that.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes