4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I could not agree more. Here you have one guy working on a game and gets more done than a whole team can do. Then he does not even ask for money. This is the kind of person you really do want to support.
Lazy Monkey legit makes games he himself wants to play, that much is clear; how else do you explain 2 games in a row that heavily feature incest themes on that damned P site? The man has balls of steel... and clearly this game is not that popular, otherwise LM would already be dealing with trolls reporting his P site.

SARBASST

Dec 2, 2022
Is it just me & placebo effect, or is the image better? I mean, there’s no “noise” present anymore, the direct result of LM’s PC upgrade?
I have noticed that as well, we probably gonna know for sure in 0.6 update.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
But again, I would prefer quicker updates over higher/better resolution.
LM has already rendered this update faster than usual, and this was when he transferred his workload over to the new rig in the middle of it. Speed has already been guaranteed, now it remains to be seen just how much better things are at the same time.

Reactions: kelelih

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I...I don't fucking understand?

How is this game so good? It's somehow not even all that popular on this site...this shits on BADIK, Eternum, any other fucking 3d renpy game on the site. The writing, the backstory, the characters are so much beyond all these other games where the characters are nothing more than fetish harem bait it's not even funny. I was not expecting to be awestruck...I didn't even skip any scenes which is impossible for me for renpy games and their dull, shitty dialogue.

Even the animations ain't that bad. Fucking insane, man.

bloodr@ven

Aug 24, 2018

How is this game so good? It's somehow not even all that popular on this site...this shits on BADIK, Eternum, any other fucking 3d renpy game on the site. The writing, the backstory, the characters are so much beyond all these other games where the characters are nothing more than fetish harem bait it's not even funny. I was not expecting to be awestruck...I didn't even skip any scenes which is impossible for me for renpy games and their dull, shitty dialogue.

I believe that once this game is finished or reaches around 1-2 million views, it will blow up. Most people tend to ignore games that haven’t reached 1m views yet, assuming they have very little content, which is true for a lot of games. However, that's not the case with this VN, which already has more content than most of games on this site, in my opinion.

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
Also many people might not realize this is the Dev's 2nd game, so they have a track record of *finishing* projects.

yup, the 1st game was hit too.. and the dev is active. always posting updates every now and then. sometimes when you dont even expect it.
this is undoubtedly the best dev in avn community.
what surprises me is that he does not even have a huge follower base.
which is unfair, given the fact that most people wait for devs who abandone games without explanation does not post and obviously milk supporters.

With The

Jul 25, 2021

100% true bro, all the popular game on the list doesnt even really that good. they just got good momentum, thats all. most of them is mid.

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024

What is there not to understand? People like what they like based on different criteria. And nobody cares about characters being "fetish harem bait". It's an AVN, so as long as characters are likable, this is all that matters. No need to use such negative buzz words.
Furthermore, many people on this site are leechers, so there's not even a need to choose the "better" AVN among others from a financial PoV. You can freely dip into any you like and follow (and/or support) those that are interesting. No need for a "we vs them" mentality.

Loquete

Mar 6, 2021
I believe that once this game is finished or reaches around 1-2 million views, it will blow up. Most people tend to ignore games that haven’t reached 1m views yet, assuming they have very little content, which is true for a lot of games. However, that's not the case with this VN, which already has more content than most of games on this site, in my opinion.
And it’s actual content. With other games, you have to wait like 8-12 months just to get the same amount of playable content, but when I finish those updates, it feels like nothing really happened, no progress in the main story or with the LIs(probably because there are a stupid amount of them). But with this game, I really feel like the updates bring actual progress

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes