4.60 star(s) 64 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
Also many people might not realize this is the Dev's 2nd game, so they have a track record of *finishing* projects.
There's a few devs that have finished 1 game or more, but they end up not completing a second one. So far it seems like LM will finish this one as well, considering his PC upgrade and pushing out this update much faster and continued progress reports. Time will tell, but I'm hopeful for this one too.

SARBASST

Dec 2, 2022
And it’s actual content. With other games, you have to wait like 8-12 months just to get the same amount of playable content, but when I finish those updates, it feels like nothing really happened, no progress in the main story or with the LIs(probably because there are a stupid amount of them). But with this game, I really feel like the updates bring actual progress
Yup

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I will now respectfully ask that all this Lazy Monkey dickriding ceases effective immediately.

Not because LM doesn't deserve it - because he most certainly does.

But because we will attract unwanted attention.

Just think about what kind of AVN this is, and on what patronizing site it is being funded on.

:censored:

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
I will now respectfully ask that all this Lazy Monkey dickriding ceases effective immediately.

Just think about what kind of AVN this is, and on what patronizing site it is being funded on.

YEAH - i would ask all of you to go to discord. and just keep simple here. cheers.

SARBASST

Dec 2, 2022

Would support him on subscribestar

Amissa

Nov 14, 2023
Really impressed by this VN, the AI image intro gave me bad impressions but everything massively picked up and got me invested in the world and characters. Plot is interesting, a game where choices seem to matter and each path has different effects/outcomes. Somehow bookworm seemed to be my favourite due to the elven language knowledge and especially a certain buff vampire lady... I know she is a minor character in the grand scheme of things but she is one of favourites alongside most of the ladies in the family, especially the Elven ones..

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Cass is on a different level compared to other women in the game. Not just her beauty and physique but how she talks and acts. Gives me Jaime and Cersei vibes. Burn the whole world down until nothing gets in the way of our brother-sister relationship, hehe.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
They're all pretty nice.
I personally really enjoy the deeper connection you have with Elin if you pick Magic Weaver.
View attachment 4097454
Huh, this kinda got me thinking: Are the "paths" you can choose at the start connected to the main 3 LIs in the game?
The Warrior path kinda moulds the MC into a perfect partner for Cass;
The Bookworm path suits the Queen Mother;
The Wizard path makes you super intimate with Elin.

Kinda neat if that's even remotely true.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Huh, this kinda got me thinking: Are the "paths" you can choose at the start connected to the main 3 LIs in the game?
The bookworm path favors the younger princess, Lia. She has additional scenes if you're on that path.

I don't remember much variation in the Queen's content depending on your class. Maybe she'll have some content gated depending on your stance of elves.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

From walkthrough: while all Love Interests are available for any of them. Having particular perk will give you more relationship points and additional scenes with some characters. Overall it can be split like this:
• Bookworm: Lia, Sona, Aurora.
• Mage: Elin, Alaina.
• Warrior: Cassandra, Isis.
Mom’s content doesn’t depend on a perk

Lord Katakuri

Oct 10, 2019

Yes I find that my dominant warrior path fits well with Cass and Isis :alien:

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
the elf queen content changes slightly. i have seen it. i think the most corruption point u get is from - warrior path with the elf queen.
the most love points u get with the queen is with - magician path. and bookworm path is kinda same. i guess. have to play all 3 paths to determine

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes