VN Ren'Py Imperium Bureaucracy Hero [v0.2.1] [Munitions Mori]

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Except, if you play as a pure bureaucrat, your character will recognize that the senior scribe is actually not as 'perfect' as he makes himself out to be, in terms of his work. Then you get the option to make their relationship that of partners/mentor-student if you pick Clarys, and decide to be diplomatic.
Yeah, I suspected that first time through, but I went for the "people skills" options and wasn't able to find the flaws in the paperwork. I went back a second time with an Apparatchik build and it played out as you say.

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
What is this heresy?
//Contacts Administratum Segmentum
------ Inquisitor Lord, Heresy has been detected.
------ Adeptus Astartes deployed

The Blood Ravens are going to need to steal confiscate this artifact for uhh....
Inspection....yeah..... inspection....

Also...
Fetch the anointing oils... the machine spirit must be tamed....
bloodraven_meme.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
dam i genuinely feel for the sister running the soup line
Same! Good people always suffered especially in 40k universe, just hope my decision won't screw her over and that being kind turn out to be a mistake that will get her kill

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
Played this game with majoris of Apparatchik and minoris of fortress unbarred expecting to balanced iron hand like demeanor and out of box thinking, wishing to make a play like gerald of rivia from the witcher where neutral role is strong, and that's what i get. though i don't know what experience will i get if i choose otherwise... yet.

the first vibe i got when start this game is like disco elysium but in more grim and dark situation and places really love it, as for the story itself the writing is well thought, the game making clear there's no right decision making me somehow more conscious of my decision especially on the ordinate promotion dispute where this old man told that his contender use her body to grew up in the ranks while boasting his works is perfect but the things is we know his works was not perfect, which mean he blatantly lying to our face. Instead when we interview the other scribe she admit she do that all sexual favors to get her all through the ranks while having her works admittedly in a good above average result. Which leaves us with to decide whether to choose our standing in this one where should we promote someone that blatantly lied to a superior, or promote someone who will do anything it takes to achieve something. If that is not a good writing, i can't tell you what else.

overall this game really have a good start expecting future update will have this kind of writing where not likely making player skipping the text for just to see a sex CG.

Keep up the good work, really looking forward to the update and thank you for upload the work in this forum.

Reactions: NODOGAN

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Played this game with majoris of Apparatchik and minoris of fortress unbarred expecting to balanced iron hand like demeanor and out of box thinking, wishing to make a play like gerald of rivia from the witcher where neutral role is strong, and that's what i get. though i don't know what experience will i get if i choose otherwise... yet.

the first vibe i got when start this game is like disco elysium but in more grim and dark situation and places really love it, as for the story itself the writing is well thought, the game making clear there's no right decision making me somehow more conscious of my decision especially on the ordinate promotion dispute where this old man told that his contender use her body to grew up in the ranks while boasting his works is perfect but the things is we know his works was not perfect, which mean he blatantly lying to our face. Instead when we interview the other scribe she admit she do that all sexual favors to get her all through the ranks while having her works admittedly in a good above average result. Which leaves us with to decide whether to choose our standing in this one where should we promote someone that blatantly lied to a superior, or promote someone who will do anything it takes to achieve something. If that is not a good writing, i can't tell you what else.

overall this game really have a good start expecting future update will have this kind of writing where not likely making player skipping the text for just to see a sex CG.

Keep up the good work, really looking forward to the update and thank you for upload the work in this forum.
I mostly agree with your opinion but got different feel from old man when playing with different facets. I think when he is giving you paperwork he really believes that work is without error ( if he thought there where errors he would not given you these easily he also made one specially copy for you to check in your free time more thoroughly and I think he has real pride in he's work and it can be seen in other playthroughs) because only facets who can find mistakes is apparatchik (Apparatchik is insane with how much trivia knowledge he has and he gets most uniqe choices with consequences which I think is very fitting) and because of these episode has very different feel in other playthroughs .

I would recommend every one to replay it with 2 facets min because they show different perspectives in different situations.

Reactions: iDiocy_49
4.70 star(s) 34 Votes