VN Ren'Py Imperium Bureaucracy Hero [v0.2.1] [Munitions Mori]

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
last update from author was one month ago and author was working on game. it hasn't been declared abandoned by author from what i understand and there is still chance that development may continue

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
last update from author was one month ago and author was working on game. it hasn't been declared abandoned by author from what i understand and there is still chance that development may continue
Where do you see an update from a month ago? There's been no activity or updates on their patreon since April, almost four months ago. They have no posts at all on their twitter, and those are the only two platforms they have publicly listed that I can find them on.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Where do you see an update from a month ago? There's been no activity or updates on their patreon since April, almost four months ago. They have no posts at all on their twitter, and those are the only two platforms they have publicly listed that I can find them on.
discord
"Been making some solid writing progress, friends. Optimized my way of calling facets in the code (doesn't sound impressive, but good lord is it good for morale not to type out 'fortressunbarred' every time I want the schizo dialogue) - and made it so it's completely save-game compatible. Fixed up Apparatchik's ULTIMATE BUREAUCRAT route with the Sister and made it better, other things I'd rather not spoil here - work's coming alone. I'm really back at it now.

Thanks for sticking with me. I'm bleeding patrons - and rightfully so - and I can't release a half-baked bug fix update after four going on five months. So I'll keep chipping away after work - and I'll keep you all posted."

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
discord
"Been making some solid writing progress, friends. Optimized my way of calling facets in the code (doesn't sound impressive, but good lord is it good for morale not to type out 'fortressunbarred' every time I want the schizo dialogue) - and made it so it's completely save-game compatible. Fixed up Apparatchik's ULTIMATE BUREAUCRAT route with the Sister and made it better, other things I'd rather not spoil here - work's coming alone. I'm really back at it now.

Thanks for sticking with me. I'm bleeding patrons - and rightfully so - and I can't release a half-baked bug fix update after four going on five months. So I'll keep chipping away after work - and I'll keep you all posted."
Ah, thank you. I think part of the problem is that there doesn't seem to be a public link to this discord anywhere, at least I can't find one at all, so if it's a patron-only thing then all the rest of us can see is that there has been no activity of any kind since April. Which makes it seem like there's been no progress. Which in turn discourages people from becoming Patrons, further hurting the dev. Maybe mention that to the dev, if you could please, since you're in the Discord. More frequent public updates would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Neo2Rus

May 16, 2022
discord

WONDERFUL NEWS! Thank you for this!
Also, same with Hargan2, can you inform dev to make some public posts or duplicate some of them to Patreon/F95?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
The problem is that the author is alive only on his own Discord channel, he doesn't update even the Patreon Page. According to the posts of this summer, the game wasn't abandoned by the dev, but only a select few have acess to the information.
Basically it has gone clandestine. Fool! You can't hide from the F95quisition!

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Man, I wish we could get an update on what's happening in the discord. To keep this thread going, which xeno race are people most excited to hit with the amazing might of bureaucratic power?

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes