VN Ren'Py Imperium Bureaucracy Hero [v0.2.1] [Munitions Mori]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Wow, I know it's quite cliche to say this sometimes but I was actually looking this game up around 4 hours BEFORE this game came back from the dead after more than 2 years of being abandoned... Really hopeful that this can continue development smoothly from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewSeal

jice

May 14, 2019
all the pc download links trigger my Secuity with "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" as the listed theat. is this a false positive?
edit: meant by pc download links: Win/Linux download links.

• Wow
Reactions: Grelk

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally - thank you all so very much for all the kind words in this thread. I didn't reply to them but I did read them (a lot) and it was like a shot of motivation in the arm every time. I'm really glad you liked IBH v0.1, I'm sorry again for disappearing, and here's to more!
Always figured, you'd be back man. I true 40k fashion in the darkest timeline servant of the Emperor rose again XD.
Glad to see you still have the inspiration to keep working on this. With what I've already seen I have faith you can stay true to your vision for this.
Take your time as I understand this is a hobby project for you, I totally get that you have a life and responsibilities.
Definitely will be looking at that post.
Ill be there to try out the quality content when its ready.
PS appreciate the transparency, this approach is way better than not addressing it and honestly even if I were upset about how things originally panned out its more than I could have expected to get.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Munitions Mori

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2020
all the pc download links trigger my Secuity with "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" as the listed theat. is this a false positive?
edit: meant by pc download links: Win/Linux download links.
Almost 100% that's a false positive. I've run the files through Virustotal and they DO trigger a couple alerts... but so does every other Ren'Py .exe from other games I have on my system, and the same for the 3 year old IBH v0.1 files. My Defender and Malwarebytes scans come up clean.

Wacatac.B!ml - the !ml stands for machine-learning, so the trojan flag is a result of Microsoft machine-learning detection and is prone to false positives.

Reactions: Orlu

jice

May 14, 2019
Almost 100% that's a false positive. I've run the files through Virustotal and they DO trigger a couple alerts... but so does every other Ren'Py .exe from other games I have on my system, and the same for the 3 year old IBH v0.1 files. My Defender and Malwarebytes scans come up clean.

Wacatac.B!ml - the !ml stands for machine-learning, so the trojan flag is a result of Microsoft machine-learning detection and is prone to false positives.
Thank you for the fast reply.

Reactions: Munitions Mori
Jul 23, 2018

Quick question how did you code the facets so i can turn them all true through shift + 0

For Example is Fortress Unbarred something like

Fortress = 1 or true?

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
when choosing facets it would be better for option to look at different one to not be ''go back to menu". every time i read it i get feeling that its talking returning to main menu or title screen. i would prefer something like ''return to facet selection".|
very cool main menu art.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
if you decide to question scribe clery in open first your auditor mention that she slept for promotion which he should not have know because no one told it to him. i played as apparatchik.
i cant even question scribe galiuragi it always goes strait to decision section.
after you finish all content with sister it tells you that it an end of demo which was true for 0.1 but not true for 0.2

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes