VN Ren'Py Imperium Bureaucracy Hero [v0.2.1] [Munitions Mori]

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
these story had one of most interesting premise for story and had stellar atmosphere sad to see these go these way.

May 23, 2021
the problem the dev just went silent no answer even at some point the game was abandoned he was still here online just hope everything's well with him

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone up for a harmless bet?

How many primarchs will return before this game does

Munitions Mori

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally - thank you all so very much for all the kind words in this thread. I didn't reply to them but I did read them (a lot) and it was like a shot of motivation in the arm every time. I'm really glad you liked IBH v0.1, I'm sorry again for disappearing, and here's to more!

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Finally - thank you all so very much for all the kind words in this thread. I didn't reply to them but I did read them (a lot) and it was like a shot of motivation in the arm every time. I'm really glad you liked IBH v0.1, I'm sorry again for disappearing, and here's to more!
Welcome back man! Very excited to play the new update!

purple111

Mar 11, 2017

The Inquisition have made note of this degenerate colony, thought current resource limitations do not make a full investigation viable.

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes