3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Imperium Fan Remake [0.6] [SuperDooper] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 3.60 GB
Compressed HTML Size:1.29 GB

Original Update Size: 212 MB
Compressed Update Size:142 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

MistaMistrey

Jun 19, 2017
Is the Dean domination story-line ever going to get an extension? Because I was quite interested in it when it first got added in the original version.

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Is the Dean domination story-line ever going to get an extension? Because I was quite interested in it when it first got added in the original version.
Not yet, I have an idea for expanding it when I start doing a 'story quest' line. I do plan on expanding it in the future, but I'm trying to finish off the neighbourhood and characters with no storyline first.

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
i would like to ask u. I FUCKED luna it says that I was walking towards my newly corrupted nightclub but now when I click on it nothing shows up

Nov 30, 2017
I love this game. Granted, I don't like the parts where you have to fuck a guy or have him fuck you, and sometimes there is no option to transform the guy into a girl before you do it.

I am having some issues with parts of the game.

1. In the Police Precinct, I've corrupted everybody and got the Police Chief under your control. However, the Notes tell me the Police Chief is corrupted, but all the other ones are not. Its funny, because to get to the Police Chief you have to corrupt everybody else. So, something is wrong here and I'm also getting an image error for Vikki and Adam.

2. When I go to the University, I've corrupted everybody there, but it still gives me the option "Corrupt the University" and it just keeps giving me the same pictures and text every time I click on it.

3. When I go to the CIty Center, there are two issues here.
a. In the Town Hall, it shows the picture of the Mayor, but I have no options to talk to her or follow her or flirt with here or whatever. She is supposed to be one of the main people you are supposed to corrupt, so, there should be an option to start the corruption of her.

b. In the Nightclub, you are supposed to gain entry into the VIP area. You have two options of corrupting a girl to get the VIP card. First is Luna, which is just a girl from the dance floor and the second is Ela, a bartender. When I click on the link for Luna, is says I should start with Ela. So, I click on her. First option gets me kick out of the bar and banned for life. The second gets me her phone #, but what do you do after that? I don't seem to have access to my phone on the left side or anywhere else, except for when you wake up every morning and get a call from the Chief saying your two sisters were arrested for public nudity or something like that (by the way, as I said, it happens every single morning/day and even after visiting and getting them released, it keeps happening ((a bug??))).

4. Last but not least is the Outskirts. You have the option of visiting the Mansion, but not until you can get invited. You can spy on several girls, but gives you no options about them. Doesn't even give you an option to follow them. (For some reason your character doesn't have a car but has to rely on others to drive him around, which is kind of dumb since he is driven to a place and left there).

Minor things: There seems to be two girls named Olivia, one in your neighborhood and one in the Mansion. This might confuse some people into thinking they are the same person and keep wondering why, after corrupting the one in your neighborhood that you can't get her to take you to the mansion. You have the option to give gifts to the girls you are trying to corrupt, but where do you get the gifts from? Is there going to be corruption paths for the girls in the mall? If not, maybe you should remove the links to them. Also, same for the people in the Church, Medical Centre and Five-and-Dime. And when you are in Neighborhood, at the time is says "Neighborhood and Police Precinct are the only places with content right now." That is incorrect, as there is a lot of content in the Gym.
3b

Go with Ela, invite Mum, see Mum getting busy, get kicked out. That should further the plot with ''Your phone is ringing'' in the bedroom.

Reactions: SuperDooper

tsuke

May 13, 2019
how high can your femininity go? I think i got one content with the family that raised it to 3. does it currently have an impact?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok i checked and the same problems from previous versions are still there... in the html file pics are referenced one way and in the fodlers they arent named the same... linux is casesensitive so it doesnt load the pics.. is it possible that that can be fixed for the next release.... pls? i loved this game on windows but its a pain in the ass to play now because you have to rewrite the whole game...

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
hmm got a question.. is it still possible to play yourself into a corner so that you cant continue the game and have to restart? because

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
How do you corrupt Paisley at the gym?
i now it is not frendly to say but have you used se search funktion then you would now that Paisley is buggy ;) (use talk and flirt option and dont forget to train in the gym means= talk and when you see the bug with corruptin appirs use the back button then flirt if currupton not incrise then train in the gym ther you schould see Paisley peeking at you do it some time then back to her and flirt ;) ) hope that helps sorry fore bat englich

Reactions: SuperDooper

nnkakek

Jun 18, 2020
give the male characters an option of being turned into himbos, or twinks too, for more M/M scenes

SuperDooper

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
i would like to ask u. I FUCKED luna it says that I was walking towards my newly corrupted nightclub but now when I click on it nothing shows up
I have changed it so that you don't just corrupt a person in one spot. I've made it so that you have to move around a little bit more to corrupt them. Luna has 3 events, the first one is in the bar and then the other 2 are elsewhere.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes