GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Oh, dev. Remember you "need" to include Gary and his dark humor :BootyTime:in every update:cool:.. it's one of those untold RULES but I'm still telling you:LOL:. Gary and MC conversation are the funniest pieces of dialogues(y).

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

ReilorTHEgfs

Jul 12, 2021
I dont really leave comments but i got to say that this game has one of the best scenes and funny dialogues i ever seen! Great Job, i know how tiresome codding can be cant even imagine a whole game. Congrats on everyone involved.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I never finished PT. I only liked the redhead that we got preggers. Need to actually finish that and hopefully there's a great ending with her.

Going to give this a go.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Nevere play the game before, is it good ?
The writing is actually hilarious in the first 2 chapters. The jokes are sometimes with context, sometimes out of nowhere. I had my biggest laugh with the AIDS comment at the dinner table. The renders quality various from ok to good imo. The animations are smooth, can't complain about it. Someone else in this thread pointed out, how this game is kinda a parody of the incest genre.

Also, there are several scenes already in this game. You won't be disappointed, give it a try.

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes