3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
render and animation owesome, but the story i dont even undersstand
the guy appears on top of a tree and suddenly he's living inside a house eating women

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Nobody is talking about the sex scenes?! Only about renders and animations. How much sex content is there?

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
This game hits a home run across the board for me! Each descriptive avtion it claims to have it does lol, not usually what I find now days. Good luck and I will be supporting this developer.

• Love
Reactions: Domiek

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
not surprised how funny this game is considering its the same dev as Personal Trainer. This game is a 10/10 and very unique art too.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Is Gary gay? He seemed awfully interested in the size of MC's dick and he can't even get hard when his sexy wife is throwing herself at him. :KEK:

Anyway, his loss is MC's gain. The scene with Ma was hot as fuck. I thought we might have to wait a couple of updates to fuck her since she seemed to have a change of heart but i'm glad that wasn't the case.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lxh123 and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Is Gary gay? He seemed awfully interested in the size of MC's dick and he can't even get hard when his sexy wife is throwing herself at him. :KEK:

Anyway, his loss is MC's gain. The scene with Ma was hot as fuck. I thought we might have to wait a couple of updates to fuck her since she seemed to have a change of heart but i'm glad that wasn't the case.
Naw, I'd get too bored making a slow burn. My goal is to keep things interesting even after we get sex. I have hot and wild scenarios planned where the given situation and circumstances make things spicy, much like Ma's bathroom romp.

Or maybe Gary was the slow burn after all? Final episode we slide right into those juicy cheeks :HideThePain:

OliverQuiet

Jan 31, 2018
Naw, I'd get too bored making a slow burn. My goal is to keep things interesting even after we get sex. I have hot and wild scenarios planned where the given situation and circumstances make things spicy, much like Ma's bathroom romp.

Or maybe Gary was the slow burn after all? Final episode we slide right into those juicy cheeks :HideThePain:
I hope we got atleast 20+ more episodes

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019

Does this include more girls? Most times, games have too many girls. This is the first one where new girls seem to be needed. Not right away, because I hope you will explore more scenarios with the mother, daughter, and aunt.

The 3 girls are all hawt and the situations and dynamics of their scenes have been great. Really love how the MC controls these events and the battle of wills with the aunt is really sexy!

Bravo!

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does this include more girls? Most times, games have too many girls. This is the first one where new girls seem to be needed. Not right away, because I hope you will explore more scenarios with the mother, daughter, and aunt.

The 3 girls are all hawt and the situations and dynamics of their scenes have been great. Really love how the MC controls these events and the battle of wills with the aunt is really sexy!

Bravo!
Aunty is my favorite too. She's a beauty.

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes