Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The issue would be more.... they don't want to see or hear about it. Like they only care about seeing LIs with MC... and don't want to see anything else.

So the chick not being an LI, doesn't really change the issue that they don't want to see another dudes dick in their play-through :S

So you keep that, then you won't get any real backlash for it, since well they won't see it to get a reaction that would cause backlash.

But hey, that is only if they are your target audience, if you don't care for them as part of your target demographic, than this point of mine is redundant.
I really hate agreeing with you. lol

• Haha
Reactions: bobdillan

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
:| well... that ain't gonna go over well, if those types are your target demographic... cause while you might not write MC to get attached to them... doesn't mean the player won't be. (and thus is NTR anyway XD )
I'm going to add a prostitute who's back story is that she's a virgin and MC is her first client.

"NTR" avoided

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm going to add a prostitute who's back story is that she's a virgin and MC is her first client.

"NTR" avoided

.... Not exactly... cause if they get attached... then she goes on to have other clients... well.... :| (them being a virgin makes it worse btw :KEK: )

Remember it is "To be taken from." and well... if the player wants to keep em... and doesn't, and they are a prostitute with other customers... they be taken from :LUL: (Technically though, I don't think that would get the NTR tag, despite it being NTR for players that cared, unless you show em with other clients... then kinda, since having them be with MC... make em kinda an LI).

Although, personally if I was playing I would simply not go to a prostitute in the first place... cause paying for sex is beta behavior.
Only reason to pay for sex:
Screenshot 2022-08-11 013713.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

"NTR" avoided

LOL, prostitute and virgin in the same sentence. That's new. And almost impossible to hear somewhere else. :D:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
But, not if you show us another dude banging her without an option. I'm one of those guys that totally hates that crap. We need a choice to view or not view. Just saying.
Yes, the radical "three letter brigade" could come after Domiek. And that's a battle we don't wont. But if you're after many massages here and you like to shock moderators, then it's fine.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes, the radical "three letter brigade" could come after Domiek. And that's a battle we don't wont. But if you're after many massages here and you like to shock moderators, then it's fine.
I used to be one of those 'radicals', but, now, I just let it be and move on to something else. I feel a dev should write what they want and if we don't like it, there's other games for us.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I used to be one of those 'radicals', but, now, I just let it be and move on to something else. I feel a dev should write what they want and if we don't like it, there's other games for us.
That's "refreshing" opinion. I'm neutral. If there is NTR, fine, when not, fine too. :LOL:
And it actually has benefits, greater range of games.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
But, not if you show us another dude banging her without an option. I'm one of those guys that totally hates that crap. We need a choice to view or not view. Just saying.
Fascinating, I'm learning so much. I'm going to run some hypotheticals by you and bobdillan because I've already decided that both of you are my experts on this topic and I don't care if anyone says otherwise.

Scenario 1:
You're taking down a politician and you hire some chick to be the honeypot. MC isn't interested in her and she's not a LI. Her job is to fuck the politician so you can get blackmail. Is it NTR and if I want to avoid having the player get attached, do I make her Shrek levels of uggo or what? Or as long as MC never has an option to bang her it's all good?

Scenario 2: Some guy offers his wife to MC because he can tell by the way you walk that you're a woman's man, no time to talk. If you both spit roast her, NTR? If the wife fucks MC, her husband needs to essentially be sexually dead going forward or what?

Scenario 3: Not really a scenario but we have a fucking pattern going on here and I ain't stopping on an even number. Any activity that doesn't fall into the actual technical term of NTR, it's all good as long as MC has the option to not participate? (This is the answer I'm most interested in as anything other than pure vanilla should really be optional whenever possible)

Scenario 4: You are married to the most amazing woman in the world. You two met when you were about the same age as your youngest child. Her dorky quirks only makes your heart grow fonder as she has milk running out of her nose from laughing so hard at one of your "Dad Jokes" again. She was there for you when life beat you down because "for richer or poorer, in sickness or health, till death do us part" actually means something to some people.

Anyways, you come home early and catch her laying on her back on the coffee table, hosting the whore equivalent of a lemonade stand for the entire neighborhood. Is that NTR? (I'm so sorry, I'm bored while waiting at the pharmacy and decided to entertain myself with this last one).

Scenario 5: There's no scenario 5, I wasn't kidding about stopping on an even number back in Scenario 3.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Fascinating, I'm learning so much. I'm going to run some hypotheticals by you and bobdillan because I've already decided that both of you are my experts on this topic and I don't care if anyone says otherwise.

Scenario 1: You're taking down a politician and you hire some chick to be the honeypot. MC isn't interested in her and she's not a LI. Her job is to fuck the politician so you can get blackmail. Is it NTR and if I want to avoid having the player get attached, do I make her Shrek levels of uggo or what? Or as long as MC never has an option to bang her it's all good?

Scenario 2: Some guy offers his wife to MC because he can tell by the way you walk that you're a woman's man, no time to talk. If you both spit roast her, NTR? If the wife fucks MC, her husband needs to essentially be sexually dead going forward or what?

Scenario 3: Not really a scenario but we have a fucking pattern going on here and I ain't stopping on an even number. Any activity that doesn't fall into the actual technical term of NTR, it's all good as long as MC has the option to not participate? (This is the answer I'm most interested in as anything other than pure vanilla should really be optional whenever possible)

Scenario 4: You are married to the most amazing woman in the world. You two met when you were about the same age as your youngest child. Her dorky quirks only makes your heart grow fonder as she has milk running out of her nose from laughing so hard at one of your "Dad Jokes" again. She was there for you when life beat you down because "for richer or poorer, in sickness or health, till death do us part" actually means something to some people.

Anyways, you come home early and catch her laying on her back on the coffee table, hosting the whore equivalent of a lemonade stand for the entire neighborhood. Is that NTR? (I'm so sorry, I'm bored while waiting at the pharmacy and decided to entertain myself with this last one).

Scenario 5: There's no scenario 5, I wasn't kidding about stopping on an even number back in Scenario 3.
Scenario 1: Just give us an option to not view the actual sex scene. Some will want to see it, others, not so much.

Scenario 2: Not NTR, that would be sharing. Some like it, others don't. Give us the option to not participate. The ones who participate will enjoy any content you provide after that. Or you could offer the player a choice to cuck the hubby and make him watch and not allow him to touch himself. I like this option a lot. lol

Scenario 3: As long as there's an option and the woman isn't an LI, you're good to go. If she IS an LI therein lies the problem. If we don't participate, does it still happen and we don't see it? Or does it NOT happen if we choose not to participate? So, we would need clarification there, before I can answer.

Scenario 4: Total NTR and it's time for a divorce and if you're a huge asshole(raises hand) a beat down on the guy.

Scenario 5: Never bet on 5. :ROFLMAO:

Just my 2cents. bobdillan might have a different opinion.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Scenario 1: Just give us an option to not view the actual sex scene. Some will want to see it, others, not so much.

Scenario 2: Not NTR, that would be sharing. Some like it, others don't. Give us the option to not participate. The ones who participate will enjoy any content you provide after that. Or you could offer the player a choice to cuck the hubby and make him watch and not allow him to touch himself. I like this option a lot. lol

Scenario 3: As long as there's an option and the woman isn't an LI, you're good to go. If she IS an LI therein lies the problem. If we don't participate, does it still happen and we don't see it? Or does it NOT happen if we choose not to participate? So, we would need clarification there, before I can answer.

Scenario 4: Total NTR and it's time for a divorce and if you're a huge asshole(raises hand) a beat down on the guy.

Scenario 5: Never bet on 5. :ROFLMAO:

Just my 2cents. bobdillan might have a different opinion.
Seems completely reasonable to me and I have no further questions. I think we're good.

This is now the definitive guideline to what's NTR or not for this game going forward. You're officially granted the title of Enforcer and it's your duty to suppress any NTR rebellions that fall outside of these guidelines.

rudy007 , you're granted the title of Joker . You're allowed and encouraged to plant the seeds of chaos just to see what happens before the mods jump in.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Seems completely reasonable to me and I have no further questions. I think we're good.

This is now the definitive guideline to what's NTR or not for this game going forward. You're officially granted the title of Enforcer and it's your duty to suppress any NTR rebellions that fall outside of these guidelines.

rudy007 , you're granted the title of Joker . You're allowed and encouraged to plant the seeds of chaos just to see what happens before the mods jump in.
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Domiek and rudy007

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Scenario 1: You're taking down a politician and you hire some chick to be the honeypot. MC isn't interested in her and she's not a LI. Her job is to fuck the politician so you can get blackmail. Is it NTR and if I want to avoid having the player get attached, do I make her Shrek levels of uggo or what? Or as long as MC never has an option to bang her it's all good?

Okay.... So, first things first, if it involves another dude besides MC, would just make it avoidable (as in don't have to see) when it comes to non-LI content.

anyway to be specific:
1: Not NTR, but not desirable to be seen by those who hate NTR. (they are interested in MC fucking not some other dude).

2: Sharing, what would be NTR, is if MC Netori'd that dude (i.e. the wife become MCs) and then the dude NTR'd MC back (took his wife back off MC). Anyway scenario 2 is sharing.

3: Would do either of these two things: avoidable (as in it doesn't happen), or don't have to see it/have to go out of your way to get said content (depending on how non-vanilla it is).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4:.... you mention wanting to stop on an odd number.... so I don't get why 4 exists. It is so obviously hardcore NTR, that it makes me wounder why it was even asked in the first place.... besides you making me read an NTR short-story to troll me :WutFace:
.... Obvious NTR is obvious basically.
And that filth.... she...
View attachment She....mp4

5: hmmm... sounds like NTR tbh... like... you took sceanrio 5 from me... I have been taken from... seems pretty NTR-like to me. (joking obv).

p.s. LI's should always be like this ONLY for MC (female tho, not male):
Screenshot 2022-08-29 051023.png

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Oh god, I remember the three-letter brigade crawling out of the woodwork when something like that happened in On Distant Shores. One of the side women in the game offered you a surprise, which was her having sex with another fuckbuddy of her and an invitation to join in.

My advice is to invest into a pair of these when talking to the three-letter-phobes:
1680623050008.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh god, I remember the three-letter brigade crawling out of the woodwork when something like that happened in On Distant Shores. One of the side women in the game offered you a surprise, which was her having sex with another fuckbuddy of her and an invitation to join in.

My advice is to invest into a pair of these when talking to the three-letter-phobes:
View attachment 2520412
My question would be how the he*l the three letter brigade manage to find three letter scenes so fast? Like they were monitoring us. Scent? :cool:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
In a Scent
Power Vaccum
Above the Clouds

These three are the most humorous AVN I have ever played. Kudos to the devs for that.
You nailed it. There are few more, but aren't funny all the time, but can make you laughing laud even after playing again. For the fifth time. Eternum comes to mind. Single Again too. Not many funny scenes, but at the right moment.

Reactions: VVAR666 and D Dog

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Animations are great, but a new dick model would still make a huge difference. Also the MC needs to lay off the teeth whitening treatments for a while. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007
4.70 star(s) 122 Votes