D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Man finished playing the latest update and I have to say an outstanding game. The humor mixed in with great animations, and story got me hooked.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Man that intro is rough.
The story is just a bit too absurd for me. In something like Power Vaccum its more tolerable because all the characters are endearing and the MC is an underdog and relatable at first and all these crazy senarios just happen to him.

Starting off as a cocky/whiney douche incubus who views everyone as pesants kinda kills the MC for me. I got to the family dinner before just skipping ahead to the sex scenes, which were great, Dev did a great job with that.

Mc was just a bit too whiny/douche and was just a bit too over the top story wise for my taste.

Last edited:

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Man that intro is rough.
The story is just a bit too absurd for me. In something like Power Vaccum its more tolerable because all the characters are endearing and the MC is an underdog and relatable at first and all these crazy senarios just happen to him.

Starting off as a cocky/whiney douche incubus who views everyone as pesants kinda kills the MC for me. I got to the family dinner before just skipping ahead to the sex scenes, which were great, Dev did a great job with that.

Mc was just a bit too whiny/douche and was just a bit too over the top story wise for my taste.
I love the Mc in this game. he is probably my favorite avn Mc. I love stupid characters and he's on top of my list with the dude from my avatar photo.

Reactions: lxh123

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
anyone else dl this update having crashing issues? it crashes out on me at the first option selection scene
whether i choose "top" or "side" it crashes out. if i choose the 3rd option it continues. after that it crashes out at a scene
where i'm supposed to make another choice but it doesn't stay around long enough to properly read it.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
anyone else dl this update having crashing issues? it crashes out on me at the first option selection scene
whether i choose "top" or "side" it crashes out. if i choose the 3rd option it continues. after that it crashes out at a scene
where i'm supposed to make another choice but it doesn't stay around long enough to properly read it.
Try loading a different (earlier?) save and proceed from there.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Is this on PC and you're using an existing save? I had to retroactively add some code for the replay gallery to work. Depending on where your save is, it either is perfectly compatible or a complete dumpster fire than requires a new game start.

Reactions: CircaAD and haooni

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is this on PC and you're using an existing save? I had to retroactively add some code for the replay gallery to work. Depending on where your save is, it either is perfectly compatible or a complete dumpster fire than requires a new game start.
Best to just start over. Saves the hassle if you ask me.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1681038584179.png

Dev Talk - Ma Upgrades & Aliyah

Finished creating Ma's eyebrows and eyelashes with Blender's hair curves. I was hoping to be able to transfer the lashes to the other chars and edit them there, but ran into several issues doing so. I've decided to leave the others as is since it was really only Ma who was in dire need of having her hair situation improved.

I also redid her makeup and fixed some shading issues around the eyes which used to generate a green tint on the eyelids. Watched some "No-makeup Makeup" videos to paint her new look, so I'm something of a makeup artist myself.

1681038596305.png

We also have our first poll available about the outfit for Aliyah, our nosey neighbor in episode 4. You degenerates seem to heavily favor the skimpy outfit, respect. Still need to fix the hair on the lower back of her head as she kind of looks like a Cocker Spaniel.

1681038609265.png

STEAM: Personal Trainer

A bit of a blast from the past, I've started setting up the Steam page for Personal Trainer. I've found my external drive with most of the Personal Trainer working files on it. After taking a look around, I realize that it's still possible render out some proper endings for some of the girls and to give PT a proper polish. It will take a lot of work as the spaghetti code needs to be rewritten entirely, but it's something I can chip away at on the weekends throughout the year.

I'm not sure if this is even worth doing and if anyone is even really interested to see this dinosaur brought back to glory. I'll setup a Steam page and if you're interested, please add it to your wish lists. In a Scent is still the main priority so I won't even start any work on PT at least until the next update is released, or at all if there's no interest.

I did give PT a quick whirl after discovering the files and forgot how incredibly stupid, fun and amusing it was. I was definitely chuckling and questioning what the hell's wrong with me.

Cheers,

Dom

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes