BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Was just a light-hearted jab at the anti-NTR brigade.

Just to be clear, what I'm hinting at is a character that never has and never will be any sort of LI for MC. Much like MC telling Bob to find the "office slut" to tag-team in order to become Milk Brothers. I would certainly hope that such a scenario does not distress players.
Certainly I see that I'm not going to be interested in the game... Unless any participation in sex scenes by guys other than the MC can be avoided. But from what is written it seems that this will not be the case.

I'm going to add a prostitute who's back story is that she's a virgin and MC is her first client.

"NTR" avoided

And can the sex with the prostitute be avoided? Or is it that she intends to stop being a prostitute after sleeping with the MC?

Fascinating, I'm learning so much. I'm going to run some hypotheticals by you and bobdillan because I've already decided that both of you are my experts on this topic and I don't care if anyone says otherwise.

Scenario 1: You're taking down a politician and you hire some chick to be the honeypot. MC isn't interested in her and she's not a LI. Her job is to fuck the politician so you can get blackmail. Is it NTR and if I want to avoid having the player get attached, do I make her Shrek levels of uggo or what? Or as long as MC never has an option to bang her it's all good?
As long as she does that and nothing else, and we don't have to watch the scene with the politician and then she disappears from the game... Well, that's fine.

Scenario 2: Some guy offers his wife to MC because he can tell by the way you walk that you're a woman's man, no time to talk. If you both spit roast her, NTR? If the wife fucks MC, her husband needs to essentially be sexually dead going forward or what?
If both guys (MC and husband) participate in the scene, I'm not going to like it and I want to be able to prevent it from happening. If the MC has sex with her, I hope it's because he's going to have a relationship with her, so I'd rather her husband be essentially sexually dead from then on.

Scenario 3: Not really a scenario but we have a fucking pattern going on here and I ain't stopping on an even number. Any activity that doesn't fall into the actual technical term of NTR, it's all good as long as MC has the option to not participate? (This is the answer I'm most interested in as anything other than pure vanilla should really be optional whenever possible)
Actually in my opinion any scene that includes any LI and in which the MC does not participate should be able to be prevented from happening.

My last question would be if the game intends to be a harem.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Not much content, one blowjob, one cowgirl, for almost three months is nothing.
It is easy to judge when you don't know how much work has to be done behind each update. It takes days just to render simple animations, you also have to render static images, write the script, code, and test everything. The dev is clearly skilled and has put in work to make the animations look realistic, the facial expressions of the girls are impressive and above the average VN. It's a quality-over-quantity product.

Feb 14, 2022
Unofficial Android Port of :

In a Scent [v1.0b]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
[/QUOTE

Can you please update the Android Port for the new version

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is the incubus power bullshit ? or is it cause the MC doesnt know how to use it properly ?? There are times where it looks like he gets them hooked (by their eyes changing) but then its like they break free right after.

Jun 12, 2023
the mc is a stupid fuck on purpose or my non native english cant pick up the dialogs well?
also if im reading well mc mom already got fucked by the devil so mc is getting what sloppy thirds?}

Ma, Selene and Raya are the main cast. There will be additional girls which have some specific role in the story, but they're not intended for the player to get attached to... meaning I can have some fun with them without (hopefully) triggering the NTR brigade :HideThePain:
fucking yikes

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Is the incubus power bullshit ? or is it cause the MC doesnt know how to use it properly ?? There are times where it looks like he gets them hooked (by their eyes changing) but then its like they break free right after.
the mc is a stupid fuck on purpose or my non native english cant pick up the dialogs well?
also if im reading well mc mom already got fucked by the devil so mc is getting what sloppy thirds?}

fucking yikes
Guys first of About the mom no one Know where is the Mc Mother The Real One Secound The break free Because they fight What the desire and that called the right thing to do so Far this Right mix Great Mix Even

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Are save games incompatible between versions? Or am I just loading an unlucky spot? (I have other spots to load, but if it's doomed I might as well restart?)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Scenario 1: You're taking down a politician and you hire some chick to be the honeypot. MC isn't interested in her and she's not a LI. Her job is to fuck the politician so you can get blackmail. Is it NTR and if I want to avoid having the player get attached, do I make her Shrek levels of uggo or what? Or as long as MC never has an option to bang her it's all good?
I yoinked this after seeing it... The answer.. no its not NTR. Even if shes part of hte MCs harem, she is doing a job for the MC and the MC is aware what shes doing and what lengths she will go too. Its all in his best interest or even at his command. And with a more sexually active or loyal personally, is how much it gets her through the moment. There is other context that goes into it, but we just talking it on a base level. The problem here, is that F5zone users here have invented a new NTR or misinformed what NTR is. So lets call this F95NTR. Thats the more suitable tag.

NTR at its very core, is a form of betrayal. The LI who inflected negative feelings on the MC such as cuckhold, humiliation, wothlessness. Mostly leaving him for what they deem, as a better choice in man. She deems him unworthy. Betrayal really is the best way to put it. You feel the pain of loss after a betrayal. Tho it is a kink for people to feel this emotion, otherwise it wouldnt be as popular. Its like masochism. I dont understand it, but it exists.

I honestly feel sorry for you devs that have to put up with alot of cringe and misinformation. But I wish you guys stay strong and keep doing what you do without the bullying.

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I yoinked this after seeing it... The answer.. no its not NTR. Even if shes part of hte MCs harem, she is doing a job for the MC and the MC is aware what shes doing and what lengths she will go too. Its all in his best interest. And with a more sexually active or loyal personally, is how much it gets her through the moment. There is other context that goes into it, but we just talking it on a base level. The problem here, is that F5zone users here have invented a new NTR or misinformed what NTR is. So lets call this F95NTR. Thats the more suitable tag.

NTR at its very core, is a form of betrayal. The LI who inflected negative feelings on the MC such as cuckhold, humiliation, wothlessness. Mostly leaving him for a better choice in man. She deems him unworthily. Betrayal really is the best way to put it. You feel the pain of loss after a betrayal. Tho it is a kink for people to feel this emotion, otherwise it wouldnt be as popular. Is like masochism. I dont understand it, but it exists.

I honestly feel sorry for you devs that have to put up with alot of cringe and misinformation. But I wish you guys stay strong and keep doing what you do without the bullying.
Oh trust me, we're well aware. F95NTR is a running joke on the dev forum.

"Wife sat on her own husband naked? Fucking NTR alert cuck Dev!!" :HideThePain:

Last edited:

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
This update was great, I want to see more of the game. I would also like to know if there will be NTR in the game ?(this does not bother me, just to know what will be ahead)

Last edited:
Reactions: lala2122
4.70 star(s) 122 Votes