TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
It kind of does if we cuck Gary

Well since the mcs dad was an incubus I wouldn't be surprised if Ma was the mcs actual...ma.
HOPEFULLY, she actually is his mom, YUM! On the other point NTR is only used for your LI cheating in this site, Netori or stealing girl from other people isn't a tag here, it should be though so I can tag watch for it.

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Okay. This game is really funny in a good way.

I've actually laugh in some of the scenes.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Oh, that was quick!

Hope you guys enjoy. I'll copy what I posted on Patreon. It's been almost a year since I've last had a thread update. I'm feeling extra vulnerable after dedicating most of the year towards learning new software, workflow and entirely leaving my comfort zone. I hope you enjoy my spin on a popular genre.

Please leave feedback, good or bad. I got beers ready so I'll be able to handle both.

Leave a review if you have the time. I've got a buzz going so they'll all look like 5 stars to me.
game dev i was a big fan of your last game and i love me some GILFs.. i do understand that you ended that game to start this new one and its meant to be like a romcom BUT one criticism: when the MC is teleported into the human world he falls from the tree and is introduced to the family where they take him into their home (this is not believable), a much better scenario/ plot would be if the MC fell off the tree and into road/ sidewalk where a distracted Gary hit him with his car/SUV (reversing from his home to enter the road about to leave for work).. you see Gary will now have a reason to not call the police because Gary wouldn't want to get into trouble, you can also make the MC say that Gary hit him so hard that he knocked all his clothes and his luggage into the storm drain as to explain to the family why he doesn't have any clothes on but only his underwear... the rest of the story will fit in place...

or you can do it your way after all its your game and so far i like it..

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed his last game... and even though it's early enjoying this one just as much, if not more. Funny with great renders and animations. Two thumbs up!

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Okay first and foremost it's fantastic to see Domiek back

Secondly, everything's always succubus this and succubus that, I've been waiting to play as an incubus for years

And third:

Panicked and ill-prepared, he screams "I'm your long lost son" when confronted by the first family he encounters in the human realm.

I mean, without touching the game yet, this seems like a pretty decent way to get incest without breaking any rules as it's super clear you aren't actually related.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
I mean, without touching the game yet, this seems like a pretty decent way to get incest without breaking any rules as it's super clear you aren't actually related.
It's not a decent way and I hope the dev didn't think so, though the fact that the made him the "long lost son" makes me think he did. But it doesn't matter if they are blood related or not. If the taboo is there then Patreon will see it as incest. You can't have the taboo while not having the taboo. For sure, if the mother thinks he is her son, and she does something sexual with him, how is that not incest? Clear cut case it is in Patreon's eyes.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I hope this is not ruined by the unavoidable NTR. At the same time, I also hope that this goes to the end with its own weight and that this is not forced to end like a Personal Trainer. All the force is it then a fetish or ending the game is fucked.

• Angry
Reactions: Raul

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Was a bit sceptical after the first 10 minutes but it turned out particularly entertaining, thank you!

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
This is DEFINITELY a game to keep a watch on. The renders are top notch and the writing seems funny as hell so far

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes