Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, the renders and animations are certainly very good, and the ginger is stunning, and an interesting and unique story, certainly made me laugh a fair bit, but a fucking slog at times, really hindered by the MC being so unlikeable, being a loser and retarded to boot.

Reactions: Beate and Mpkstroff

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
@Domiek , I liked what I saw here, so I gave it a whirl and I am now playing Personal Trainer. I think you have really improved your rendering skills with this one... but what I like best, is your sense of humour. It's very much like my own and I find myself laughing out loud quite often.

I look forward to seeing where this satire goes. (y)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
While I'm not going to give a review to avoid feeding into the hype, I'm gonna start by saying the production is good, renders are smooth and animation is well done. That said the story so far is a whole other animal, some random fucking guy who looks 40 in the face falls out of your tree and your most logically solution is invite to invite him in your home? Gary? Ma? What were you thinking? But when you take into consideration that Ma does have a long lost son out there... I guess it makes more sense what why she was more susceptible to believing a strangers words, with Ma being a mother maybe her motherly instincts kicked in instantly and she recognize her son. Thank God that's the case here lol. But yeah, I'll see where this goes in future, hopefully Auschwitz monopoly is still on the table.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
2022-01-29
In a Scent Episode 1.0
- Spelling and grammar

2022-01-26
In a Scent Episode 1.0b
- Fixed piano audio not playing during Backdoor Heist Sonata 9
- Added yellow color to choices that don't advance the scene (Avoid if you want to read as little as possible)
- Added window icon
- Replaced royalty free placeholder music
- Added end of episode screen

Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Last edited:
Reactions: Balu83 and Xeron_Xr
Oct 21, 2021
I enjoyed my play through and thought the humor was funny. I’m curious to see how all of this plays out, was the MC’s father and Ma and thing? And how old is the MC again? He’s a very mature looking guy in his 20’s but I sure as hell prefer him to look this way versus these manlet, pubescent adults we keep getting.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I haven't tried it yet but from the visuals it at least seems like an incest title. If it's not can there be a patch for it?

4.70 star(s) 123 Votes