Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

altmas66

May 4, 2020
I just found this game and I got to say it looks pretty good, I would like to try out the uncensored version but I haven't and have no clue how to PM anyone on here.
Developer Notes:
SPOILER
Ther's no sexual content for this and future version on this forum. Do not ask for Lewd Patch because nothing will be relased here, and I don't even know how to make one. A big Thank You to quorkboy, ben akeba, TigerDiamond adn LTL for being my beta testers and helping me to correct my English grammar and spelling. Without yours precious help I would be lost.

P.S.: Please do not port my game to other platform without my authorization.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
>picture shows characters of questionable age
>incest, loli
:^)
>NO SEXUAL CONTENT
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

there's special place in hell for people who do stuff like this
and they are forced to play games with MTL for eternity
wait, isn't this is that place ? We're forced to play bad MTL everytime a new MRPG comes out XD

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
So this game/parody is based on the Isekai anime series... cool!

Looking forward to trying it out.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
surprised youre not being sued for copyright even used the characters name from the anime gotta love free use laws
Sue for what? For making a PARODY? This is not USA where people sued another people for nothing. The original novel is made in Japan where doujin, erotic anime and parody are pretty common!
If Patora should ever happen in this forum and demand to remove my game (which I highly doubt because she is not a freaking Karen) I will oblige immediately. If not I will continue on my road.
Seriously...again with copyright matter? This is not a pirate forum as many users continue to support? Give me a break!

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I just found this game and I got to say it looks pretty good, I would like to try out the uncensored version but I haven't and have no clue how to PM anyone on here.
Just click on the envelope on the top right (where's your Username is located), and start a new conversation. It's simple although it took me a while to figure it out. :)

Reactions: Jellyluve

Sarix

Jun 14, 2017
Just click on the envelope on the top right (where's your Username is located), and start a new conversation. It's simple although it took me a while to figure it out. :)
is there a post limit? wont let me start an convo

Mar 27, 2019
I really don't think people need to be reminded that that awful cringe anime series existed.
I think you are are full of crap...this anime is very good.. so I am glad someone wants to make a Parody out of it... just wish it began more like the show... but its still good

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I read the novels all the way to the latest release, but the problem with that is that now this whole thing seems like a 2nd rate adaption. I tried to stick it out, but the biggest problem for me is the dissonant artwork. Looking at it feels weird.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
There is no Android port only windows
Yes, if you read the main thread I didn't authorize port of my game to other platform like Android or MacOs and I don't want to make one, but at the same time I cannot forbid those who want to create a port for my game and share on this thread.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I played this first time and I liked it, but was surprised how little sex or even lecherous situations this game had. I have read original manga and seen the anime, I don't have clear memory of them anymore, but I think even they were more sexual.

I wish some of the faces would be more realistic, but I got used to graphics by the end of story. Some of them were pretty, especially those pictures in the book about "dangers" in the woods. And her...
Prettiest.jpg
The prettiest of the slaves.

Some comments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end of the game I returned to the beginning where I noticed plenty of typoes and took notes of those. There might be others later on..

And I have a big goal to acheieve. -> achieve.
They want to acheieve nothing, they want to discover nothing. -> achieve
Where is my basement? My eqipment? My Project? -> equipment
(in the phone screen) New Babylon maps app intsalled -> installed
In anoter world with my smartphone... -> another

Good luck with the project.

• Haha
Reactions: $@~ and VepsrP

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
I played this first time and I liked it, but was surprised how little sex or even lecherous situations this game had. I have read original manga and seen the anime, I don't have clear memory of them anymore, but I think even they were more sexual.

I wish some of the faces would be more realistic, but I got used to graphics by the end of story. Some of them were pretty, especially those pictures in the book about "dangers" in the woods.
Well, most of the assets which I use, don't have a realistic skin. If I will implement a realistic skin the scene it might turn out too heavy for my single GTX 1080 Ti...If you like my (censored) image of the book just wait until you see the e-book I created. :)

In the end of the game I returned to the beginning where I noticed plenty of typoes and took notes of those. There might be others later on..

And I have a big goal to acheieve. -> achieve.
They want to acheieve nothing, they want to discover nothing. -> achieve
Where is my basement? My eqipment? My Project? -> equipment
(in the phone screen) New Babylon maps app intsalled -> installed
In anoter world with my smartphone... -> another

Good luck with the project.
Some errors escaped both me and my beta testers. I will correct immediately. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: BlasKyau

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 5 Part 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Padre Katyusha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Developer Notes:
SPOILER
Ther's no sexual content for this and future version on this forum. Do not ask for Lewd Patch because nothing will be relased here, and I don't even know how to make one. A big Thank You to quorkboy, ben akeba, TigerDiamond adn LTL for being my beta testers and helping me to correct my English grammar and spelling. Without yours precious help I would be lost.

P.S.: Please do not port my game to other platform without my authorization.
such a shame too, also the mc is totally unrealistic, he sees something sexy and acts as if he is a flaming homosexual, going beyond the usual japanese male trope.

Reactions: nihau
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes