Ren'Py Abandoned In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
This game is a fan made parody of the Japanese Animation Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni. You can take on the role of the protagonist and have fun following him in the most absurd vicissitudes.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-31
Release Date: 2021-10-31
Developer: Bomba33
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

image_01.png image_02.png image_03.png image_04.png image_05.png image_06.png image_07.png image_08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Why even make a parody game about the show without sexual content, I mean the one thing that was bad about the show was the MC's behavior when it came to the girls.
Typical japanese light novel main feature: male teen/preteen MC are pussified sissies, unable to get an erection. Incredibly powerful, if they fart they kill the current Demon Lord and the forty next who will raise after his death, their bravery has no equal. But when it comes to their female harem, they are soooooooo nervous only by thinking on kissing one of them. When you learn that about 43-45% of non married japanese population, both male and female under 35 are virgins, you understand a lot of things about Japanese youth.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The little sister's boobs should be a little bit more bigger, its still on the small side compared to the manga/anime.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
When I saw the name of this game I got exited since I love that anime, but its a shame that is using a 3d engine for the images, may I suggest koikatsu? there are already completely made and very well done characters of this anime for the koikatsu game and they actually look just like the anime. So if the developer is still on early stages of the game, can you switch to koikatsu or another 2d image/character generator? Also adding sexual content will be much easier if using koikatsu as a base.

yumina.png Elze.png

PS. And I dont mean to offend the developer, if you like your models then its fine (at the end its your game), but im giving you more ideas or options if you want your game to look like the anime instead of a live action movie ;)

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
When I saw the name of this game I got exited since I love that anime, but its a shame that is using a 3d engine for the images, may I suggest koikatsu? there are already completely made and very well done characters of this anime for the koikatsu game and they actually look just like the anime. So if the developer is still on early stages of the game, can you switch to koikatsu or another 2d image/character generator? Also adding sexual content will be much easier if using koikatsu as a base.
disagree, I'd much rather have these models.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
In another world with my smartphone...are we serious? [Demo]
Download:
Join my for more ports and mods.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So, this game is based on anime - that alone could be a disaster. Furthermore, any 18+ content will be behind a paywall? And dev is confidently saying that it won't be pirated and we should't even ask for it? It's a first project of that dev and the dev himself isn't well known. Yea, good luck with that, it's like trying to swim with canon balls tied to your legs. I love the anime - stupid harem comedy - but I won't touch this game event with a stick. How I love devs that bring out the guns (in this case parody of fairly popular anime) and starts shooting at their own legs :ROFLMAO: Yea, "are you serious?"

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Seriously nothing about this seems to make sense. How can you have censorship when you have no sexual content? I mean what's being censored? Are there big black bars over the the characters mouths with ****'s in the text for swearing? Does it blur out the characters pretending to kiss? What madness is this? Is this Sparta? Clearly not cause they loved their fucking.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes