I Like Good Food

Apr 2, 2022
Love it so far! Thanks for the choices, as being forced to eat your own isnt my thing. Forced creampies though? Love it.
Ill keep an eye out on this one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: klamstrakur

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Femdom is nice and all but I wanna know if we can avoid those planned tags like trap and feminization transformation shemale. Good start btw

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Dev is answering.

Here's what's guaranteed to be in the game:
1 route: The main character undergoes feminization and submission, becoming a sissy.

2 route: The main character can feminize and dominate his male friend making him a sissy, and has the option to switch roles and explore a romance with the 'chick' as a side route.

Regarding additional options:
I would love to offer players complete freedom, allowing them to avoid specific paths like feminization. However, being transparent, this is my first game development experience. While I'm enthusiastic about incorporating more routes and choices, it's challenging to implement numerous paths effectively. I want to avoid making promises I can't keep. I'm open to attempting it, and if time and resources permit, I'll expand the options. As it stands, the focus is on the dichotomy of being dominated or dominant within the context of feminization.

Thank you for your understanding and support! ❤
If you tell me there's a route where the MC has a romantic relationship with the purple-haired girl in the pictures, I'll play it. But not these two routes.

bath5.png

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Great job, dev... so far it's looking amazing! You got a great start, so try not to rush events... let them happen for a reason. Sometimes devs tend to rush, and then the story and logic go down the toilet. Keep up the great work, mate! Kudos to you.

PS: as Shelscott50 reported, Cody already knew the new student's name. Any future twist taking into account that Cody is a hacker, or it was just a script bug?

• Red Heart

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
Thank you all for feedback and support. Much appreciated!❤

If you tell me there's a route where the MC has a romantic relationship with the purple-haired girl in the pictures, I'll play it. But not these two routes.
Will there be a non gay femdom/crossdressing route?
Femdom is nice and all but I wanna know if we can avoid those planned tags like trap and feminization transformation shemale. Good start btw
As I work ver 0.2, I'm trying to implement different routes making trap and feminization avoidable, however, I can't make any promises at this point. Keep an eye on updates for more information.

Any future twist taking into account that Cody is a hacker, or it was just a script bug?
It's a bug. Sorry.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you all for feedback and support. Much appreciated!❤

As I work ver 0.2, I'm trying to implement different routes making trap and feminization avoidable, however, I can't make any promises at this point. Keep an eye on updates for more information.

It's a bug. Sorry.
The less different routes, the easier the development of the game, it is impossible to please everyone. What kind of feminization will be in the game, will the MC fully become a woman or will it be something in between? It'd be cool if it's quick, some trick and our guy's a girl, like in the game "Succubus contract". But apparently you have other plans, either way, it's your game.

• Thinking Face

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Yeah, implementing different routes increases work exponentally; I wouldn't use more then three or let them have a ending quickly. ;-)
It's your game, if you struggle with a route just end it or don't let it even start, don't try to please everyone. Try to tell us the story you want and stick with it. You'll lose some people, whoever stays: That's your audience. :)
I would love to have another femdom crossdressing game. ^^

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
devblog.png
I want to start by saying a big thank you to each of you for your support. It means a lot!
Now, for the exciting part – I've not only wrote a scenario for the upcoming update but also dived into making it a reality. Many asked (no one did) about the fate of stolen panties. Well, there will be two outcomes, one is already animated and currently rendering as I write this. I'm proud of how it's turning out, and I hope those of you who explore this part of the story will enjoy it.
The upcoming update will feature a significant event with multiple choices and outcomes. Plus, I'm introducing the beginning of a transformation path. The best part? No mandatory male transformation – you decide.
Lastly, there's a new female character making an appearance. She appears to have her eye on our main character, but whether you can leave a lasting impression on her is up to you. I'm planning a poll exclusively for higher tier patrons to decide how she'll look.
Stay tuned for the next devblog where I'll provide more details and progress updates.
Once again, thank you for your support! ❤

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Uuh totally forgott of the panties! Was so hyped when I took them from the hamper ...and yeah then I forgot. :'-(
One of my favourite kinks! :love:

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes