Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I can't help but ask - will there be a way to combine routes? Like, opt for the gender bender goodness for the protagonist, and change up your friend? Or at the very least retain some backbone? Just because the PC gains some bewbs doesn't mean they need to lose their spine, haha.

Interesting story setup and solid renders. It's also nice to see the family aren't a bunch of asshats by default.

Apr 28, 2020
I somehow missed the first update, decided to wait for more content, but saw the second update and decided to try it, I liked the game, but so far there is little in the game for me, I also like the fact that the game will probably contain comments, but even for the second Content updates are still limited. But I will be watching with interest what happens next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: klamstrakur

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
I can't help but ask - will there be a way to combine routes? Like, opt for the gender bender goodness for the protagonist, and change up your friend? Or at the very least retain some backbone? Just because the PC gains some bewbs doesn't mean they need to lose their spine, haha.
That's what I'm trying to achieve. Personally, I enjoy various kinks, and I've always wanted a game that could incorporate all of them, not just divide them by paths/routes. So, I'm trying to make one ;)

Interesting story setup and solid renders. It's also nice to see the family aren't a bunch of asshats by default.
Thank you <3

I somehow missed the first update, decided to wait for more content, but saw the second update and decided to try it, I liked the game, but so far there is little in the game for me, I also like the fact that the game will probably contain comments, but even for the second Content updates are still limited. But I will be watching with interest what happens next.
Doing my best to deliver the next update ASAP.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
My advice is to do shorter but quicker updates just to keep the game at the front page as long as possible. The public release of this game was unfortunately timed at the same time as several other larger games released 3 of whom were also NTR, not really your fault just unfortunate timing. With that said I'll give you advice i give any other new game/dev with potential just make shorter and quicker updates, the games might not seem like they have much content for now that will quick change once several smaller updates stack up. Also time your public releases on the weekends like you did with this one, the traffic on this website is much higher than than any other day.
So as i said good luck, i will throw some support next month and looking forward to that next update.

• Red Heart

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
My advice is to do shorter but quicker updates just to keep the game at the front page as long as possible. The public release of this game was unfortunately timed at the same time as several other larger games released 3 of whom were also NTR, not really your fault just unfortunate timing. With that said I'll give you advice i give any other new game/dev with potential just make shorter and quicker updates, the games might not seem like they have much content for now that will quick change once several smaller updates stack up. Also time your public releases on the weekends like you did with this one, the traffic on this website is much higher than than any other day.
So as i said good luck, i will throw some support next month and looking forward to that next update.
Thanks for the advice. I already understood that, but this update was really hard to pull off as I had to figure out how to develop the story further. It took some time, rewrites, and edits, and I even ended up cutting some events from this update. Now, I've decided on the story and am doing my best to deliver the new update soon.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
That's what I'm trying to achieve. Personally, I enjoy various kinks, and I've always wanted a game that could incorporate all of them, not just divide them by paths/routes. So, I'm trying to make one ;)
Haha. I'd love to see one! It's not the largest sample size, but I can't recall a game with a visual novel/renpy style that combines those elements in a positive light at all. I'm quite sure I'm in the minority, but I'm certainly keen to see a gender bender romp that doesn't involve cages and craven behavior as the sole option. As I'm more interesting plot and rampant lewdness where everybody is fair game. Bonus points if it ends up being the rare unicorn where the protagonist and their friend (Cody) are going through the changes at the same time, much less enjoying themselves.

But it does sound like a daunting task, renders alone. Rooting for ya!

• Red Heart

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It took me some minutes to understand what the plot is here, but by reading the planned I got it.

To be honest I'd rather play Mr. Mercer as a main character, and feminize the student (the actual MC) or someone else... Why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy? :unsure:

View attachment 3291674
THX for sharing...
Excellent question, the truth is that the dynamics you suggest would be much more attractive than another game where the MC is a sissy who is cheated on, unfortunately the dev doesn't think the same, shame. :(

Reactions: rKnight

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
So this game will have multiple paths within paths?
Like for example, in one path the MC becomes a sissy that gets intimidated and used by everyone, while in the alternative path, he stands up for himself, with the dom path having options that lead to faithful relationship with a single girl, or alternatively, a player path with the MC trying to build a harem

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
So this game will have multiple paths within paths?
Like for example, in one path the MC becomes a sissy that gets intimidated and used by everyone, while in the alternative path, he stands up for himself, with the dom path having options that lead to faithful relationship with a single girl, or alternatively, a player path with the MC trying to build a harem
Yeah, something like this.

Reactions: Isabella69

WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Seems decent, better animation than I was expecting, and tags can be misleading, at least it wasn't one that on the new games page said one thing then when you bring it up it's planned content or doesn't exist. It seems there is hint at a sissy path, it's just not all there yet. Take the panties and wear them, seems a possible sissy path, my point is try all choices and see where they lead. I try multiple paths in a lot of these games just to see where it goes, unless the game warns you that a choice will close a path I take the one that gives more content at least on my first play through. Though there are paths I won't take, like rape and sleep sex, unsure there is a big difference between them, granted some sleep sex with a committed spouse or something probably isn't rape. Anyway my issue has to do with the eyes in some animations, they can look black and doll like, perhaps soulless, and it does seem to be in the animations so far. Glad I downloaded it not done yet with my first playthrough. Seems a lot of developers check into the comments to see what people think about their games.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Game looks interesting. But I noticed a bug: renaming the MC seems to work at first, but after closing and restarting the game the name reverts to "MC". Also in loaded saves, still shows "MC" there again. Even tried to reinstall the game, does not help.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
The second route Sounds like a fun time so damn rare we get to do that about damn time. since it is always the damn MC who gets turned into a sissy super rare we get to be the one to do it to other people looking forward to the dom path can't wait to see more.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes