• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I've found on here and other similar places that there is a HUGE difference in opinion about what NTR means to different people. Some guys can't even handle the thought that a girl ever had sex with a man other than the MC in her life, lol. I've even seen guys claim that a group sex scene that involved a women the MC was never with was NTR, because there were other guys having sex.

Personally, I ONLY classify it as the woman cheating on the MC. That's it.

Reactions: User1230

WyBjornie

Dec 5, 2020
Superb game good work on it and its only start :)

The breast size are just perfect, yes i see many people say they are to big but there are people with like bigget the better :)

Finger crossed for next release

Reactions: pecard255

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Its telling that the devs would rather add flashbacks for sex scenes instead of having the MC do his job. No more experiments please.

I see a 'harem themed vn' were a guy is sent to a place where he is given the task to fuck the 50 women living there as the only male resident and I think "this should be fun." Then the devs make the MC the way he is and double down on it. It's really disappointing. There isn't as many games with this premise as one might think on here.

I thought NTR represented any sexual stuff "shown" with any "potential" love interest.
Incorrect. I don't care much about NTR but its crazy to see how the term has been butchered so much the past few years.

Jachinzu

May 30, 2017
>weird plot
>mega dick mc
>mega tit females
>old man flashback sex for some reason
Inugami_Confused.gif

Anyways when we gonna fuck the statue?

Reactions: Paapi

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
I would love to have an option for downsizing the boobs. That's simply too much. Other than that, I really like the game.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I 'love' that mess with names.
Why was given the option of choosing a name, since now everyone calls you John anyway...
Does the developer ever intend to fix it?

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So, the game is about "one dude among lots of ladies", power fantasy style. And then, suddenly, a flashback to one of said ladies having a foursome with two other guys. I mean, I don't consider it ntr, but it certainly breaks with the whole premise of the game. Don't mess with people's expectations like that.

Edit: the flashback was removed in v0.13

Last edited:

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Feedback on the confessional scene as requested:

To be honest I found myself clicking through it hoping to get back to the story soon. And there's the rub. You have an idea for a story that is very entertaining, with a cast of characters that you have managed to make interesting. The potential future situations could be sexy and/or funny, and that is what makes me look forward to updates.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the MC progresses on his quests, but the free-roam/flashback stuff just feels like it is delaying getting to that, without adding anything especially relevant or enjoyable to the main story. Or anything which makes this game stand out from the pack. Sorry if this seems negative, but as I said, I do actually look forward to the updates.

You didn't ask, but since others have expressed views, my vote would be for (slightly) less exaggerated breasts. Maybe the overseers might have second thoughts and reposition a slider in their control room?

And as I said in my feedback to the last update, I am actually having trouble remembering which character is which - a bio feature would be handy, and could help keep up with developments in the story.

But overall, please keep going!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Feedback on the confessional scene as requested:

To be honest I found myself clicking through it hoping to get back to the story soon. And there's the rub. You have an idea for a story that is very entertaining, with a cast of characters that you have managed to make interesting. The potential future situations could be sexy and/or funny, and that is what makes me look forward to updates.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the MC progresses on his quests, but the free-roam/flashback stuff just feels like it is delaying getting to that, without adding anything especially relevant or enjoyable to the main story. Or anything which makes this game stand out from the pack. Sorry if this seems negative, but as I said, I do actually look forward to the updates.

You didn't ask, but since others have expressed views, my vote would be for (slightly) less exaggerated breasts. Maybe the overseers might have second thoughts and reposition a slider in their control room?

And as I said in my feedback to the last update, I am actually having trouble remembering which character is which - a bio feature would be handy, and could help keep up with developments in the story.

But overall, please keep going!
I did the same thing - power clicking through the long, long, long dailogue getting the general idea, over the last couple of updates. I enjoy a good story, but there seems to be a lot of needless filler instead of actually playing the game here.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man... I just started the game... grammar and punctuation are so bad that my eyes are bleeding.

Why don't they understand that the dialogues are the MOST important thing in a VISUAL NOVEL??

WHY?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This update was rather disappointing. While I don't really see that dilf double penetration flashback confession bullshit scene as an NTR one, but it was utterly pointless and unecessary. As Lorric mentions, it beats the premise, and the whole point of the game as well, since why create a situation with a single male in the whole "world" in the first place, if you're gonna implement scenes like this. Instead of making the main character doing his job finally, we get a completely unrelated and uninteresting scene. What's really irking in this situation, is that if you play the game update by update, and with the updates being rather small, then it will be a massive waste of time and resources. This is my feedback.

Last edited:

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I thought NTR represented any sexual stuff "shown" with any "potential" love interest. I have no problem with others liking NTR, but I have no interest in it. For example if I get a hot milf and her daughter's, I know she had sex with another man, but I don't want the game to start of with them fucking on the screen at the begining of the game. Even if I haven't met her yet.
well thats how a lot of people choose to see it as, but ntr is basically cheating, mostly its cheating with the cheated finding out and despairing or becomming enraged over it while the cheater is in nirvana without a care for the SOs feelings.

and i get the whole pure harem route you are describing with male mc being the only male who should be getting busy on our screens, i dont like seeing more naked men than absolutely necessary. but im not gonna pretend something is ntr just because i dont like it either, though like you said, a lot of whiny people think its ntr and ntr is poison outside its fanbase so option to skip is a good idea

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
well thats how a lot of people choose to see it as, but ntr is basically cheating, mostly its cheating with the cheated finding out and despairing or becomming enraged over it while the cheater is in nirvana without a care for the SOs feelings.

and i get the whole pure harem route you are describing with male mc being the only male who should be getting busy on our screens, i dont like seeing more naked men than absolutely necessary. but im not gonna pretend something is ntr just because i dont like it either, though like you said, a lot of whiny people think its ntr and ntr is poison outside its fanbase so option to skip is a good idea
Ok, I don't want to debate about what NTR is, just tell me what tag is for "the girls in this game that you might like, gets fucked by a other guys", so I can avoid them.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I know this game does not take anything serious, and that the stereotypes here are turned to the most extreme, but still. And no I'm not ranting about this being NTR, just very much that a choice for players to skip the event is a plus, especially given the one specific tag.

Why the hell would you show that random old man shit?:FacePalm: Cause Brittany just is that random? Nah, she's a bag of bricks, but even for her, that felt like it was outa left field. Even with the stereotypes in this game. Cause it's relevant somehow? Highly doubt it's relevant at all, besides reaffirming the "sharp as a bag of brics" stereotype. We all knew she was as sharp as a bag of bricks already, and I have no desire to listen, and definitely not watch one of my "li's" previous random sexual predicaments, without being given a choice to at least skip that shit.
And to you whom probably wants to write "just use CTRL-skip"..... just no. I mean a skip choice, so that those of us who dont want to see a trace of that shit, dont have to.

Other than that, meh update tbh. Feels like the quality is steadily declining. Really enjoyed the early game stuff, as it went pretty into the characters, but feels like some much of that earlier steam is going cold faster and faster, and feels like there's less content each update too.

Last edited:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
so my opinion about this update is the that whole flashback confession i can consider it not NTR but if more of those scenes are gonna come into play then give the option to skip it all. But i can also consider it just a huge waste of an update. I dont care to see other men have sex but if thats the only sex scene in the VN then thats just a waste of my time to play this. Meaning that the story really didnt progress and the MC didnt have any sex.

Also i keep getting called John which not what i named MC

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes