VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
MoistSponge Girls look cute. Some suggestions, purely based on looking at the OP:

• At first glance, that banner made me think this was a gay game. The naked dude and the tiny chicks don't say "harem game" to me. De-emphasize the dude, put some clothes on, and show the girls.
  • In English, text reads left-to-right and top-to-bottom. The text going right, left, right in the banner is confusing; it doesn't look like the name of the game.
  • Put your dev name on the banner.
  • You marked this as a VN. If it really is, you should switch to Ren'Py. Ren'Py is vastly superior to RPGM when it comes to making a VN. If you're writing an RPG, go ahead and stick with RPGM.
  • Don't forget that people also play on Mac, Linux and Android.

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
MoistSponge Girls look cute. Some suggestions, purely based on looking at the OP:

• At first glance, that banner made me think this was a gay game. The naked dude and the tiny chicks don't say "harem game" to me. De-emphasize the dude, put some clothes on, and show the girls.
  • In English, text reads left-to-right and top-to-bottom. The text going right, left, right in the banner is confusing; it doesn't look like the name of the game.
  • Put your dev name on the banner.
  • You marked this as a VN. If it really is, you should switch to Ren'Py. Ren'Py is vastly superior to RPGM when it comes to making a VN. If you're writing an RPG, go ahead and stick with RPGM.
  • Don't forget that people also play on Mac, Linux and Android.
Thank you for your suggestions.
We will be doing other versions in the future. Dev name in banner will also be added. We have built it in VN Maker which is a ren'py system I believe. i did not add the RPGM tag on the title...At least I think I didn't, I could have ballsed up.
I will be making more banner/title screens in the future as the game progresses.
Thanks for taking an interest in our game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thank you for your suggestions.
We will be doing other versions in the future. Dev name in banner will also be added. We have built it in VN Maker which is a ren'py system I believe. i did not add the RPGM tag on the title...At least I think I didn't, I could have ballsed up.
I will be making more banner/title screens in the future as the game progresses.
Thanks for taking an interest in our game.
VN Maker isn't Ren'Py. I don't know anything about VN Maker (other than it's on Steam, and works on Win/Mac/Lin). Ren'Py is at .

If it's not RPGM, you should remove that from the title.

Narakumi

Mar 18, 2019
1 sceene and the animations are not very smooth but the storry is promising. I couldn't stop grining trough most off the conversations. :)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Guys, how to even make a save ?
ESC throws you out like ... immediately ... right mouse click only gives 'options' menu ...

Second Sponge

Apr 8, 2020
Guys, how to even make a save ?
ESC throws you out like ... immediately ... right mouse click only gives 'options' menu ...
Apologies for any irregularities, this is my first project and everything will hopefully be fixed for the next release. At the moment, there is a save game option in the bottom of the text box.

Reactions: patrickB

R3dD0v3

Mar 25, 2018
VN Maker isn't Ren'Py. I don't know anything about VN Maker (other than it's on Steam, and works on Win/Mac/Lin). Ren'Py is at .

If it's not RPGM, you should remove that from the title.
VN Maker or Visual Novel Maker uses Python scripting exactly the same as Ren'Py, for lack of a better comparison it is like a Ren'py creation kit and is more user friendly than Ren'Py which as you know is basically just 3 big scripts that stitch the game together, VN Maker gives you much more freedom to build and basically writes the scripts for you.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm... for now this game is... not too good for me... I think has potential IF will be reworked with renpy!
But now i can't enjoy sry

Reactions: Nospamwss

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I have removed the RPGM tag. I should have done it yesterday, Apologies for the confusion. The game engine will be ironed out in a week or so. We just suck sorry.
Don't be to hard on yourselves, besides my maybe to harsh 'complaint' about the save function, this game looks very promising and I like it.
The story seems at least intriguing and the girls are awesome, they seem to come straight out of a dream of mine, all big titted and nice looking, and also a mix of young and milf, I couldn't be asking for more...
Keep up the good work and looking forward to next update !

Second Sponge

Apr 8, 2020
Due to a mistake on our part, the WorkUpload and Mediafire links are currently down. The other links still work fine however, and the update will be out on friday.
Update will have 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows, mac and Android.

D

Deleted member 2043115

Would it be so hard for some of these creators to put a little effort into their game descriptions? This has to be one of the most vague ones I've ever seen.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Damn it I've been duped, I thought it was a Ren'Py VN was surprised to see it didn't have the traditional Ren'Py stuff. You should move to Ren'Py if you want to keep that tag on otherwise just have it changed to Other. I ain't touching this until it goes Renpy, btw its my preference just in case some of you guys call me a baby for complaining.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm just text skiping next same long text skip again long text screen just goes black ...i dont understand this game >??
no choices to make ...:cautious:
Girls looks Good ;) (y)

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes