VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
huh... I hz what kind of engine is this... it's just impossible to play... ...very long stage transitions!
and also this kind of thing happens when you load
sorry for google translation

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
After playing the game, i have to say i love the humour. The game is really fun and the story is something different and its interesting. The renders are amazing too. I hope the devs are very sucessfull in their endevours. :)

Reactions: El Tanque

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Same problem here !
I just downloaded the android version how do i open it, to start?
I have no idea. It works for my partner but when I download them and extract them there's nothing there to start the game. We will look into it for the next update. We are looking into switching engines from VNmaker to Renpy for the next update as well.

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
After playing the game, i have to say i love the humour. The game is really fun and the story is something different and its interesting. The renders are amazing too. I hope the devs are very sucessfull in their endevours. :)
Tahnk you. I put a lot of time into the humour and story. Hope you will try and enjoy the future updates.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
This is not what I expected when I read the description. Funny story and big boobs are a good start.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
How does a game that loads PNG's make my processor work so hard? Any images from previous scenes keep getting burned into the background of the game. Also, there's a special place in hell for people who use those decrypted PNG's that you can't view without playing the game. You know, in case the game is a piece of shit and you just want to see the renders. And I'm sorry but 10 seconds to transition? Really?

Also, when you hit skip, skip like to keep skipping when you tell it to stop. Without a rollback feature, that really really sucks. I save at the start of each segment now because of it.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
huh... I hz what kind of engine is this... it's just impossible to play... ...very long stage transitions!
and also this kind of thing happens when you load
sorry for google translation
is there a way to rename the MC?

i have the same problem

i will skip this game for now, good luck with this game, Dev

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes