VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this one a go based off the original posts description... This visual novel definitely does not take itself seriously at any time, almost to the point of nauseam... It's full of over the top visuals, a ton of sarcasm and crazy situations, probably too many characters, along with a unique concept... But it mostly felt like just an excuse for the types of over the top erotic content it plans to include... Some folks may find it funny, and I did as well during certain moments... But it just wore me down after a while... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.02.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Very nice. I like it alot. I look forward to seeing lots of sexy stuff in the future. Nice original story and good pics. thanks for the share.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
This is great fun. There are a lot of characters, which could be a warning for finishing the game. But if the updates do manage to come out its great! One thing that really made me laugh was the crude map.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Goddamn those are some humongous titties, too much of a good thing :/

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks so much for switching to Renpy! Everything runs so smoothly, and the community can do fun things like compressing it and porting it to mac/android.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: rooney10

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Have no idea what it's about. I just kept clicking until I saw something that caught my eye.
Story needs to be improved. I didn't even check if it needed proofreading.
That cover needs to be changed. It's not eye grabbing.
Artwork seems ok, story not so much. Cheesy story, maybe too cheesy.
I see some kind of Harem developing, I think.
Really needs a makeover if people are gonna play it.....peace.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Must admit i'm quite curious about this one. Hope this version gets compressed soon.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
very original, wonderful humor. I especially love the banter of the mc and the statue at the church.
The church nuns are more my taste with their "small"er boobs. That said this is just a fun crazy wacky nonsensical VN. And for that im in. Best of luck with this:)

Reactions: patrickB

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For a game where the sole purpose is to fuck an entire town of 50 women .... there is very little fucking going on.

I'm all for slow burns in story based games where the plot is key but when that plot is "fuck all the pussy" and that pussy isn't being fucked, I end up with questions.

Chief of those questions being .... why does a game based solely on sex have so very little sex going on?

Reactions: Budman59

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
For a game where the sole purpose is to fuck an entire town of 50 women .... there is very little fucking going on.

I'm all for slow burns in story based games where the plot is key but when that plot is "fuck all the pussy" and that pussy isn't being fucked, I end up with questions.

Chief of those questions being .... why does a game based solely on sex have so very little sex going on?
My guess is that animation took a lot longer than expected and that has eaten the development time. That being said since the beginning the Mc is saying that he wants to take things slow, which I don't mind, but yeah kinda conflicting messages.

Reactions: Budman59
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes