VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
It's a bit slow but I feel like MC is sizing up the relationship dynamics of the place, like if fucking one girl right away would lock him out of any chance with some others. Also trying to figure out WTF is happening with the two supernatural entities that just fucking disappeared, one of whom is haunting his dreams, the other missing people that are hinted at, and the sudden personality change of one of the characters, which I have solid theories on already. Also it picks up a bit on the fucking side towards the end. He's also extremely self-conscious and that aspect is pretty well written into the story. Not saying I don't think it could use a bit of picking up but I see the story for what it is.
But it's not even that he's self-conscious. He LITERALLY says he "doesn't have time for this" when he's about to fuck one of the girls. What the ever-loving fuck? He's TRAPPED in an aquarium full of sexually frustrated women that are going absolutely nowhere. He's got nothing BUT time. I could understand it if he meant that the hidden enemy he faces is a bigger priority, but even then, there's not much else he can do until an opportunity arises. I just hope that at some point the game will stop making it seem as though that having sex is a literal chore for him.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
But it's not even that he's self-conscious. He LITERALLY says he "doesn't have time for this" when he's about to fuck one of the girls. What the ever-loving fuck? He's TRAPPED in an aquarium full of sexually frustrated women that are going absolutely nowhere. He's got nothing BUT time. I could understand it if he meant that the hidden enemy he faces is a bigger priority, but even then, there's not much else he can do until an opportunity arises. I just hope that at some point the game will stop making it seem as though that having sex is a literal chore for him.
i bet this will go on and on and nothing really sex-like will happen...all the other vn´s that go this way are the same ...you wait and hope but nothing happens,maybe a lil alibi grab here and there but , you get what i wanna say?!better wait for later and read here if anything changes

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i bet this will go on and on and nothing really sex-like will happen...all the other vn´s that go this way are the same ...you wait and hope but nothing happens,maybe a lil alibi grab here and there but , you get what i wanna say?!better wait for later and read here if anything changes
The only thing that maybe makes sense to me with this MC is that one of the aliens (Blue?) is sabotaging the other. Remember that this MC was not the first choice for this 'assignment'. Like I said in a previous comment, I like the concept of the game - I just think it has failed so far in execution. That is my opinion.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I haven't played the newest update yet. I know there are no scenes in it, but I don't mind a VN with low sexual content if there's a story that make sense. So far why he hasn't jumped everyone's (or even the more willing people's) bones yet makes sense to me. If it ends up going into ridiculous territory as far as contextual justification I'll be the first to say so. It doesn't even seem like this will be a low sexual content VN; there's probably just a bunch of setup happening based on implied context.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
• Unofficial Android Mod Apk

In For A Penny [v0.15] Compressed + Ripson Gallery Mod Apk

• Download :

Join For More:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I like game so far but it is. so. damn. slow. I'm still walking and getting introduced to denizens. The introduction of Old Ones was interesting, but apart from that game is starting to lose me. Hopefully I'll get something to do soon.

Reactions: clowns234

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I like game so far but it is. so. damn. slow. I'm still walking and getting introduced to denizens. The introduction of Old Ones was interesting, but apart from that game is starting to lose me. Hopefully I'll get something to do soon.
Don't count on it.

Reactions: Budman59

evilernie67

Dec 13, 2020
Interesting premise, the story is pretty funny and the setting is sort of a light hearted Dark City.

MC is a bit whinny, complaining about the job he has been tasked with but also likable enough that you want him to finish the job.

Keep up the good work, will be keeping an eye on this one.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Stumbled upon this and I'm glad I did, it's surprisingly enjoyable even though there is almost zero interactivity. The good writing really helps (and I like all the big tits too), can't wait to see what happens next.

And I like how the story always move forward, it's a really nice and refreshing change after playing too many grindy repeat-tasks-forever games.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes