VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Man I love theese big utters but overall the visiuals are sloppy. I could live with them if the story would be top notch as far as atmosphere cration goes , but i higly doubt that.
Im not going to try this.

May 27, 2017
Great update, glad to finally see the family, and renders have improved compared to the beginning. I can't wait to play more, thank you MoistSponge for making this awesome VN, also glad you are adding pregnancy, having such huge mammaries and not having them lactating, would be a crime.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Man I love theese big utters but overall the visiuals are sloppy. I could live with them if the story would be top notch as far as atmosphere cration goes , but i higly doubt that.
Im not going to try this.
I thought the same thing looking at the teaser images in the OP, but really, this game is a lot of fun. You are missing out.

You kind of have to check your brain at the door, because the setup for the story is so ridiculous, plus the female models are so outrageously over the top proportionally, but for this game, somehow it works.

I would put it in the "so crazy it is good" category for me.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very interesting game with a large Harem possibility.
Very few choices, I don't even know why they bothered putting so many few, when it leads to no points or stats. The script could definitely use a proofreader to make it less annoying to read.
Too many easy to fix mistakes.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Excellent update, the story is at it's finest pace.
The only thing which spoiled it a little is red text colour, I hope MoistSponge will change it to something less eye-piercing.
Visuals are looking somewhat raw, ofc, but that is what I can compromise to as the contents is really juicy.
More than 50 women, and there will be more if the story will progress to other ships encounter. Kinda excited to see the next upd already! :D

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Excellent update, the story is at it's finest pace.
The only thing which spoiled it a little is red text colour, I hope MoistSponge will change it to something less eye-piercing.
Visuals are looking somewhat raw, ofc, but that is what I can compromise to as the contents is really juicy.
More than 50 women, and there will be more if the story will progress to other ships encounter. Kinda excited to see the next upd already! :D
Why the red script. I can hardly read it.
I need a magnifying glass, it should be white.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
wanted to get my feet???
He keeps saying that.
What does that even mean?
This script needs a remake, badly, so I can understand half what it's trying to say.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out where the 4th goddess is, or who Selena really is, or what Molly really does?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
can't have a lie in?
I think this scrip is more British than American.
I didn't even know what that meant until I googled it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I thought Rose's punishment was too light and needed something else.
Like whenever they are near MC, they would not only loose their clothes, they would get extremely horny or have orgasms. Either one would have been funny.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Strange ending. I believe the Mc did 9 women. The strange thing was the last girl didn't get no stats.
Maybe they were in a hurry to finish the update.
Great story over 50 women and 6 new arrivals.
I wonder how many GB I have to wait until he does all the women?
I hope by the end of 2022 or 2023.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes