VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Strange ending. I believe the Mc did 9 women. The strange thing was the last girl didn't get no stats.
Maybe they were in a hurry to finish the update.
Great story over 50 women and 6 new arrivals.
I wonder how many GB I have to wait until he does all the women?
I hope by the end of 2022 or 2023.
Its a work in progress regarding the stats screen - several of the girls are not in it (including two of the triplets despite how sexually active you are with them vs most of the cast and one of the asians is missing as her place on the list is taken by Athena instead as if there was an overlap between the character profiles). Im hoping we start getting more sex per update because despite the allure of fucking dozens of women i dont want most of them to be a one and done affair, especially as most need of the nuns for example need much more development beyond an intro and a sex scene before barely ever being seen again. Honestly i think it was the one negative with adding a harem game of this scope so rapidly (reminds me of Ecchi Sensei where you forget who even half the cast are after a while and yet more kept being added). Still i dont assume many more will be added now - Nyx of course but beyond that i dare say it will be a while before we see anymore new faces.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
In for a Penny [v0.19] [Moist Sponge Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,10 GB / 680 MB - InForAPenny-0.19-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 663 MB - InForAPenny-0.19-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
This is a great game, and keeps moving forward.

Keep it going.

Noticed the last couple of updates, the automated sex scenes have stopped.

Be nice if you would bring them back.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
In for a Penny [v0.19] [Moist Sponge Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,10 GB / 680 MB - InForAPenny-0.19-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 663 MB - InForAPenny-0.19-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

I love your work on compressing these games. I have never had any issues playing them using joiplay. For some reason this game is the only one that won't load.

Any idea why???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Played for hours, its a nice and engaging novel. I keep wondering on the first two hours when was the game going to begin but it just never did and never will, I was dissapointed but the story and dialogue are interesting enough to keep me playing.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm kinda disappointed about how Rosalyn's scene ended, but it was a good update overall.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I love your work on compressing these games. I have never had any issues playing them using joiplay. For some reason this game is the only one that won't load.

Any idea why???
Hey there

thanks for your kind words! :love:

:unsure: Unfortunately I have no idea because I don't play these games on android (apk/joiplay). Do only my versions not work for you or did older versions of other compressors not work either? Do you get an error message or it just won't load? The only thing I can think of is that it might have to do with the video files because they are in an unusual format for Renpy games and also cannot be compressed by the tools I use.

I'm sorry I can't really help you! :(

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Hey there

thanks for your kind words! :love:

:unsure: Unfortunately I have no idea because I don't play these games on android (apk/joiplay). Do only my versions not work for you or did older versions of other compressors not work either? Do you get an error message or it just won't load? The only thing I can think of is that it might have to do with the video files because they are in an unusual format for Renpy games and also cannot be compressed by the tools I use.

I'm sorry I can't really help you! :(
No all your games seem to work just fine. This is the only one being a bugger. Every now and then joiplay wants to be a wanker and not play random games. No rhyme or reason.

Thank you for what you do!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed android port of In for A Penny 0.19
Usual gestures, save name delete etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my Android port to 0.19

Last edited:
Reactions: Misosoc and M@ximus

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Are we going to talk about the strange philosophical conundrum of more or less copypastaing the family? I mean his real family are all dead. These are kinda the same people but still a different consciousness. It's pretty effed up to be fair. o_O

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes