VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I haven't seen anything said to that effect, It's normally the author that posts the updates, he likely has a reason for not doing so.
Actually there is no big underlying reason, the developer just doesn't pay much attention to this forum, the last time he shared the game he said that he had literally forgotten to post it on the forum hahaha...

That said, if there is any hero without a cape who can share it, they will have our eternal gratitude... at least for the moment.

Reactions: hic86

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Actually there is no big underlying reason, the developer just doesn't pay much attention to this forum, the last time he shared the game he said that he had literally forgotten to post it on the forum hahaha...

That said, if there is any hero without a cape who can share it, they will have our eternal gratitude... at least for the moment.
Well at least it is a pretty solid reason, lol. Thanks for that info Taylan.

And I will second that request for a hero.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In for a Penny [v0.53] [Moist Sponge Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

insanedragon94

Jan 18, 2022
Tried this and I have to say that while the general story concept is "okayish" in essence, I will not be continuing due to the insanely large breasts on all models and the absolute terrible script. Just isn't for me. There are those that do like such work. So, I wish good luck with the continued development.

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
the game is weird but somehow still somewhat fun, but there is alot of spelling errors that need to be fixed ..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InForAPenny-0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.53
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.53

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
I have seen until day 6 of this story, and I have not seen any choices for the player to do yet.
Is "In for a penny" a "story" only or do it contain any "play"?

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
It is a Kinetic Novel, so any choices that do come up, don't really matter much.. You're along for the ride, so to speak.
Thanks for the answer. I noted the term, "visual novel game" in the introduction to the game. Do it have the same meaning?

I guess I prefer games in witch the player can influence something about how the story unfold, but I have noticed some games with very little influence even though the player had to make some choices.

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes