VN Ren'Py Abandoned In Goddesses Service [Ep.1-R1] [Bluechip Entertainment]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

WillyBoy_94

May 23, 2020
Played the prologue. Loved it. Looking forward for next updates and there are some spelling mistakes, do take care of them.

Reactions: uhhhok

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In Goddesses Service [Prologue] [Bluechip Entertainment] (467 MB rar pc source)
45 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
ok, I will remember and make it correct in the next version.
I asume this scene plays, like in the description noticed in the USA?
If i remember correctly from the cultural teachings for my last buisness trip to India (2005) the food there is consumed with bare hands. It would be cool to consider such little cultural details in your game, but it can be wierd for some pepole that don't know such things. I was feeling a little bit uncomfortable at that time, but such little cultural diffrences are the spice in life :D

Apr 3, 2017
Looks like the developer is Indian or is someone with good understanding of Indian Culture. While the noun uses and pronoun uses are fine, the script has so many grammar errors and typos. The visuals are good though and if the dev makes some improvements and doesn't abandon the project in next couple of months, this site may have a good Indian Adult Game in its hands.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
just finished the prologue and game looks good so far. There are many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors though. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: uhhhok
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes