VN Ren'Py Abandoned In Goddesses Service [Ep.1-R1] [Bluechip Entertainment]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

proofreader

Dec 27, 2020
Here are my first impressions of this game, as I experience it:

Oooh, fancy parallax shit on the main menu. Nevermind, it doesn't loop properly.
First person dev talking to audience, skip.
"its been a very rough year, by the way, my whole life kinda rough but that's not the matter." fuckin' sad face. I feel you bro.
"even I have a relatively big dick, (You will see it later" OK CALM DOWN BRO.
"Ok, enough of the sad story now get to the fun part. Are you getting excited? I bet you are..."

Sorry at this point I was too excited to continue this review.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so are there gonna be any avoidable options later? like can we choose who to pursue or what?

for example im not against going after Anjali but what if you dont want the sister-in-law. or will we be forced into a 3 way relationship?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Prologue APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joyce Harding

warlock4vr

Jun 6, 2018
Maybe its just me, i kinda liked the grammar mistakes, somehow made it feel more "authentic".

Having lived there for a few years, I know those who speak better than I do, but for the larger population, its kinda broken and filled with grammar mistakes..

maybe its just me, my 2c.

alex.joe.101092

Jun 4, 2020
Eagerly waiting for great updates at the earliest. As this update was very small.

Amazing looking Bhabhi and Maid. Great looks and also the hairs here and there very amazing. I like it....................

Reactions: Ajax2040

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Ah yes, the famous Indian Engrish, the only one on a par with Russian Engrish, both funny, silly and understandable. Awesome renders, original game. It has potential, good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ajax2040
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes