VN Ren'Py Abandoned In Goddesses Service [Ep.1-R1] [Bluechip Entertainment]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Not off to a bad start at all. Great renders and it will definitely help me out with my Indian fixation. A little spit and polish on the grammar would help out a bit as well. Still, I'm definitely in for the next chapter.

Reactions: Xyyy and Ajax2040

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020

Just a little datail about this picture:
The forks and knifes are in the wrong hands. Knife right hand, fork left hand.
Having lived in India, I saw, Indians are accustomed to eating via free hand, without knife and forks, e.g. the right hand tears the naan, and food morselz like rice is picked up in the right hand and eaten. So the fork in the right hand does make sense in a way, but would still be slightly uncomfortable to make use of.

Reactions: Xyyy and Aaarzzz

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Having lived in India, I saw, Indians are accustomed to eating via free hand, without knife and forks, e.g. the right hand tears the naan, and food morselz like rice is picked up in the right hand and eaten. So the fork in the right hand does make sense in a way, but would still be slightly uncomfortable to make use of.
This largely depends on if your diet is vegetarian or not. If yes then hands are used for pretty much all the dishes though some people still eat rice (a staple part of the diet) with spoon.

Best of luck to the fellow dev tho. Maa chod de bhai.

May 9, 2017
Just get someone to proofread the dialogues and spelling yaar, it ruins the entire experience, Renders are awesome though, ping me if you need help with proofreading.

Reactions: Ajax2040

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
As a fellow Indian I'm loving seeing an Indian game finally. Loved the beginning..

But the wife is a yoga teacher in KINDERGARTEN. I didn't know they taught yoga to kids that young. Please correct that:D:D

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
As a fellow Indian I'm loving seeing an Indian game finally. Loved the beginning..

But the wife is a yoga teacher in KINDERGARTEN. I didn't know they taught yoga to kids that young. Please correct that:D:D
As a fellow Indian, I think there are yoga teachers in USA for children. It's not strange. This game is happening with USA with Indian family as main characters with a Indian MC.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes