Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes

PlebianSwebian

Dec 8, 2020
welp day 20 in the game. I have bought all the items (i think cause that's shit randomized but I get like no shit in the shop anymore) Got 2 scenes for Nile, One for the Wabbit, and 4 for Sammy... still got no fucking clue how to get the ones for the shark

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
welp day 20 in the game. I have bought all the items (i think cause that's shit randomized but I get like no shit in the shop anymore) Got 2 scenes for Nile, One for the Wabbit, and 4 for Sammy... still got no fucking clue how to get the ones for the shark
Same for me, I think that's all of them cus the shark girl isn't even in the game. Unless I missed something

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Alright, I'm just too damn curious.
Waited long enough.
Gotta play this to sate my curiosity.
Even if there's no lewds yet.
Thers is some "scenes" you can get if you use the plushies bought from the store. I think there is a total of 7 scenes for the 3 characters rn.

Reactions: felinesex

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Alright, game's fairly okay, but it sure does need work.
These hoes staying too damn long in these windows, bruh.
Am I supposed to do something, aside from closing the door to make them go away?
Also, 2 in 1 window?
Pretty sure their models were clipping.
Didn't get to any of the scenes yet, working on it right now.
Fairly decent, no real plot, or tutorial, though.
Just yet, anyway, heh.
Keep at it, dev.

Edit:
Also the way the ambience SFX just cut off and come back on after some time, damn.
Loop's too short, or not looped properly, heh.
Also, ain't a damn thing in the vents.
Anyway, just so this isn't some sort of hate party.
I do actually like the game, models are
well
hot.
Plenty of potential and a niche game type.
Which I wish wasn't niche, 'cause the format is fun.
Such vast potential.
Only games we got are what, FKNAF and FNIA, which isn't even a real h-game.
Sad.

Edit2:
Also, like the original FNAF, I think the girls should be added night by night.
There's also little variety in the nights, all seem to have the same difficulty.
Also, I think there could be some bamboozling done with the cleaning bot tail.
Like have a girl wave it, or just have a very similar one, which you couldn't distinguish at first glance from the real one.

Probably talking so much, because I don't want this game to die, heh.
We finally get this format, gotta finish it.

More edits to come, probably.

Edit3:
Forgot to mention, the mouse isn't forced to stay in-game, so when I look to the right, my mouse goes to the monitor.
Shit sucks, heh.

Last edited:

Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
To people as stupid as me:
There is a bug where if you survive and are still holding the plushie it won't go back to its spot when you go to your desk.
Even if it's not visually there, you can still click the spot to change plushie. Just look at the name at the bottom to know which one you have.

Reactions: felinesex

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Speedrun:
1. Play the game a few times to get 1000 Credits from winning
2. Start a night, give it a second then press T to instantly win
3. Keep skipping nights until you get the sammy plushie in the prize machine
4. Buy and ((equip sammy plushi to you desk))
5. Start a night, press T, unlock video in gallery/ repeat skipping nights till you have the 4 videos
no matter how many time i press T, or in what moment, it doesnt work

Jan 8, 2019
i think they just put the white girl icon there to be a teaser, in teory the cleaner robot is "protecting you from something" according to the devs in itch.io, maybe is she or maybe is the poppy doppelganger if the idea of her is still there.

Nov 13, 2017
The gallery videos are not playing for me, only "Sammey DemoLoop_alt" plays properly for me, all the others are either white screens or stuck on the first frame of "Sammey DemoLoop_alt" again. Anybody have the same issue?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Alright, after playing to, like, what, night 20 my opinion has changed.
Difficulty becomes a bit higher later on, but it's not THAT noticeable.
These hoes break shit more often and pop up in the windows a bit more often.
As a test thing, I let everything break and, if I didn't let myself get caught, shit would go on forever.
I think a forced jumpscare is a necessity there.

Or being able to finish the night, heh.
Unlocked all the animations, except 1, I think, pretty sexy.
Nile head game strong, heh.
Seems the majority of the desk items are WIP, so eh, fair enough, though.
Looking forward to more.

Reactions: CorrinTheWeeb

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Yup, they patched the skip night button, but I guess it was a matter of time until they removed it. Doesn't help me at all since I'm in night 37, and before that, I had terrible luck getting those damn plushies. Now all they do is break shit over and over again, lmao.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw
3.40 star(s) 37 Votes