Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I enjoyed this game more than i thought i would seeing as i can't stand the FNAF games and the culture surrounding them, certainly needs improvements but it's a great start, the one thing that bothers me the most is the video rewards, video files is such unnecessary file size bloat and the quality is awful, just make it real time, you already have the models and the VHS video effects loaded in the game anyway.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Anybody else having trouble with the desk setup? The plushy slot seemed to just disappear for me. It's also really annoying that the desk setup is only available at the end of a night, so you have to play a night before you can even switch plushes and start unlocking stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I believe you have to use different plush toys during the night and live. if true, I don't get it either.
okay, gonna say this again and hope they change it so its not so hard to unlock this shit in the future. Every time you survive you get tickets. once you get 1000 tickets you can buy a plushie from the store after your survive. what they contain is random, but there is a finite amount of items that show up and they dont repeat so just keep playing to unlock them all. in the shop menu you can go to your desk and click the curent plushie to change it to one you have unlocked.

Then all you gotta do is survive again to unlock a scene for the girl the plushie represents.

A cheat for this would be to keep your sanity from draining using cheat engine. the sanity value is maxed at 750 and is a 4 byte value. So you type in the 750 and scan. shut a door for a second, then go back into the cheat engine and scan for decreased value and it should be the one closer to 750.

Using this you cankeep the doors closed and focus on fixing the machines.

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
how do you unlock poppi gallery? i survived a night with her plushy with me yet the gallery wont open for her

KekingW

Sep 10, 2018
okay, gonna say this again and hope they change it so its not so hard to unlock this shit in the future. Every time you survive you get tickets. once you get 1000 tickets you can buy a plushie from the store after your survive. what they contain is random, but there is a finite amount of items that show up and they dont repeat so just keep playing to unlock them all. in the shop menu you can go to your desk and click the curent plushie to change it to one you have unlocked.

Then all you gotta do is survive again to unlock a scene for the girl the plushie represents.

A cheat for this would be to keep your sanity from draining using cheat engine. the sanity value is maxed at 750 and is a 4 byte value. So you type in the 750 and scan. shut a door for a second, then go back into the cheat engine and scan for decreased value and it should be the one closer to 750.

Using this you cankeep the doors closed and focus on fixing the machines.
can i get a better explanation on how to do this?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
so are half the items just placeholder "eyeball" looking things? And I can't switch between them more than once for some reason.

Also, plushies stopped coming out of the machine. I'm at 2.5k, waiting for another to drop, and nothing.

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes