Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I would love to try this game but i get fatal error message instantly when i start running the exe, anybody else got anything similar or its just me.

PaintedFace

Mar 26, 2020
I would love to try this game but i get fatal error message instantly when i start running the exe, anybody else got anything similar or its just me.
"UE4-built games are prone to fatal errors when players overclock their GPU, since the game engine doesn’t support overclocked graphics cards that well. If you’re using MSI Afterburner or other overclocking software, try to disable it then test the issue."

"The Unreal Engine 4 crashing problem is sometimes caused by interference from your antivirus software. To see if that’s the problem for you, temporarily disable your antivirus program and check if the problem persists. (Consult your antivirus documentation for instructions on disabling it.)"

Try these fixes
  1. Quit MSI Afterburner.
  2. Update your graphics driver.
  3. Verify the game integrity.
  4. Force Outriders to run in DX11.
  5. Launch the game in your game folder.
  6. Allow your game to run through Firewall.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I do not know why but I cannot play any of the scene I unlock anymore. All I got are white screens. Anyone with the same issue?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
"UE4-built games are prone to fatal errors when players overclock their GPU, since the game engine doesn’t support overclocked graphics cards that well. If you’re using MSI Afterburner or other overclocking software, try to disable it then test the issue."

"The Unreal Engine 4 crashing problem is sometimes caused by interference from your antivirus software. To see if that’s the problem for you, temporarily disable your antivirus program and check if the problem persists. (Consult your antivirus documentation for instructions on disabling it.)"

Try these fixes
  1. Quit MSI Afterburner.
  2. Update your graphics driver.
  3. Verify the game integrity.
  4. Force Outriders to run in DX11.
  5. Launch the game in your game folder.
  6. Allow your game to run through Firewall.
My gpu is on default settings there is no point for me to overlocking (GTX 1050 2 GB DDR5) in my pc the only thing is overlocked is my ram to run at 2400mhz, not the antivirus neither :/ my drivers are all up to date, i tried out
Breeders of the Nephelym for testing and its run well without issue.

PaintedFace

Mar 26, 2020
My gpu is on default settings there is no point for me to overlocking (GTX 1050 2 GB DDR5) in my pc the only thing is overlocked is my ram to run at 2400mhz, not the antivirus neither :/ my drivers are all up to date, i tried out
Breeders of the Nephelym for testing and its run well without issue.
Can you post a picture of the fatal error? If there is a code at the end of the error message, it helps us understand the problem.

PaintedFace

Mar 26, 2020
Sadly this is all i get as message.
View attachment 1830090
Sometimes the fatal error can be caused by the screen resolution.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\InHeat\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

Open .ini file and try:
1653494593396.png

If that doesn't work either :FacePalm:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\InHeat\Saved\Config\CrashReportClient

Take a photo of the .ini file in this folder and post it here.

With the last method, I hope we can find out what caused the problem.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Sometimes the fatal error can be caused by the screen resolution.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\InHeat\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

Open .ini file and try:
View attachment 1830190

If that doesn't work either :FacePalm:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\InHeat\Saved\Config\CrashReportClient

Take a photo of the .ini file in this folder and post it here.

With the last method, I hope we can find out what caused the problem.
My screen resolution is 1980 x 1080 but the init edit (or just simply lowering my screen res) still not fixed it :cry:

PaintedFace

Mar 26, 2020
My screen resolution is 1980 x 1080 but the init edit (or just simply lowering my screen res) still not fixed it :cry:
If I'm not mistaken, your problem is simple.
I researched people having this problem on several forum pages and found two solutions:
  1. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
  2. Try running InHeat as an administrator
If both of these don't work but you want to continue looking for the solution, I'm waiting for your reply.

If you have already downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 try this: ( )

Last edited:

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, your problem is simple.
I researched people having this problem on several forum pages and found two solutions:
  1. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
  2. Try running InHeat as an administrator
If both of these don't work but you want to continue looking for the solution, I'm waiting for your reply.

If you have already downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 try this: ( )
I already tried them before, i even reinstalled it just for make sure.
1.png
thats why i not really get how this is happening xD i tried a fev unreal engine games before like Wildlife, Nephilim, Lifeplay, etc but this is the only one what not want to work.

PaintedFace

Mar 26, 2020
View attachment 1830448
Did you run it as administrator?

If all these solutions didn't work, there is no other solution I can suggest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I still think the problem is with your drivers. There may be a problem with your GPU driver. Some people on the forums fixed this problem by deleting and installing their drivers. You can update all drivers manualy or completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.

(Of course, it's your decision whether this game is worth all the effort.)

Also you can delete and reinstall Inheat. (Including files in %appdata%.)

thats why i not really get how this is happening xD i tried a fev unreal engine games before like Wildlife, Nephilim, Lifeplay, etc but this is the only one what not want to work.
I can understand you. I had the same Fatal Error in the Soul Worker and I could never solve it.

Last edited:

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Did you run it as administrator?

If all these solutions didn't work, there is no other solution I can suggest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I still think the problem is with your drivers. There may be a problem with your GPU driver. Some people on the forums fixed this problem by deleting and installing their drivers. You can update all drivers manualy or completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.

(Of course, it's your decision whether this game is worth all the effort.)

Also you can delete and reinstall Inheat. (Including files in %appdata%.)

I can understand you. I had the same Fatal Error in the Soul Worker and I could never solve it.
Yeah i run it as administrator, my drivers were re installed today since the new nvidia driver come out one day before, deleting from appdata not solved it neither :/

PaintedFace

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah i run it as administrator, my drivers were re installed today since the new nvidia driver come out one day before, deleting from appdata not solved it neither :/
Last thing I would suggest is to use an older driver version. Sometimes new driver versions cause problems. You should try installing an older version (maybe 3 months old) of that driver, to see if that is more stable on your system... But that probably won't work either. Unlucky :FacePalm:

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I need someone to confirm this with here. I can play the game but the gallery is not working. Only one scene is working and that is Sammey Demo Loop aka. the second one. Can someone help me please?

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Apparently, the crash log say:

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2

Help please

Last edited:

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
View attachment 1830448
uninstall all the visual c++ redists you got installed, and try the ones in this

been sticking with this c++ setup for close to a year now with my desktop, had no problems with anything yet, it even comes with a .bat file when ran as an admin, it silent installs all the redists in the package

oh, and ignore the picture in that provided article/link, the last few redist install files go from 2015-2022 in one single install package (32-bit and 64-bit)

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes