Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Zen1897

Jul 18, 2023
I'm a bit curious... what triggers the animation of misty (or whatever the sharks name is) to pull open the door despite it being close. Its a unique death animation that I triggered and have been trying to figure out what caused it.

-._DesTroYer_.-

Feb 2, 2021
I'm a bit curious... what triggers the animation of misty (or whatever the sharks name is) to pull open the door despite it being close. Its a unique death animation that I triggered and have been trying to figure out what caused it.
How i understood. If you use plush toy more than 10 times in a row she will instantly kill you despite closed door.

Reactions: JustAl

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
How i understood. If you use plush toy more than 10 times in a row she will instantly kill you despite closed door.
Wasn't that in the old version of the game? i swear i almost abused the poor plushy in one of the early levels in the newer version with both doors closed and she couldn't get in, or maybe i remember something wrong.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
anyone know how to make Millie appear in your doorway?-
You mean the chonky girl? It's random like all her other appearances so keep playing as usual. Try a busy level (but not level 12), and you may have to move her using the microwave multiple times. Each time she moves there's a chance she'll choose one of your doors if either or both are open.

The gambler's luck superstition would say she's most likely to appear when you've used to microwave so many times it breaks and becomes useless.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
On that note, does anyone have, or know where to find a guide on how to "lose" to each of girls and perhaps best day for it happen?

Reactions: Francis0930

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Also, anyone have a Linux version of v0.804? The Win with Wine does not quite work.

Edit: Got it to work through Steam via Proton. Most of the time non-Steam games don't work.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Also, anyone have a Linux version of v0.804? The Win with Wine does not quite work.

Edit: Got it to work through Steam via Proton. Most of the time non-Steam games don't work.
I've seen similar before when users tried to debug AA2 for Linux Wine.
You can read more here. I'll cross-over the relevant quotes below.
Yep, exactly what you said, but I just fixed it by changing the wine version that lutris is using from native lutris to proton experimental. It's weird that proton wouldn't work for me in steam and lutris wouldn't work for me in lutris, but proton works in lutris. Linux is fun.
There's some kind of a "bug" in vanilla wine that prevents it from interacting with files that do not correspond to system locale. I don't know much about it, but apparently it is fine in Wine-GE... and also Proton experimental, according to your experience.

Vanilla wine has always been bad with AA2.
Steam's experiments with adapting Arch-Linux to run Windows games is leading to a revolution in compatibility.

Dec 15, 2023
You mean the chonky girl? It's random like all her other appearances so keep playing as usual. Try a busy level (but not level 12), and you may have to move her using the microwave multiple times. Each time she moves there's a chance she'll choose one of your doors if either or both are open.

The gambler's luck superstition would say she's most likely to appear when you've used to microwave so many times it breaks and becomes useless.
uugh, ive tried this and it hasnt worked, whats like the best night to do this on?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
uugh, ive tried this and it hasnt worked, whats like the best night to do this on?
Night 11, it's the busiest night before Ari turns from green to red and trades mechanics to take up all your attention. Although night 12 with red Ari can still see Maddie enter your doorway.

Note that she does not make you lose the game with a jumpscare in this current Unity build. However a video I found online (if legitimate) hints that she might defeat the player with some kind of haunted gift totem. I don't intend to look for the video and the game's content has changed much so let us leave speculation behind and see the next actual release in earnest.

how do i deal with the green fox girl
Have sanity above 10%(not sure about correct number, but not zero).
Also: once you keep your sanity high and avoid lowering it by not overusing your doors and fixing the pink gas valve and cleaning robot when they go down, you really very literally ignore green Ari. Even when she appears in your doorway, a pursuer at the window can't enter your door when Ari is standing in the doorway, but they can enter by the door the moment Ari leaves your doorway. Simply put, Ari is a fake threat until your sanity is too low, then she can attack.

Last edited:

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
That is very true and I am happy that leaving Windows behind is more and more of an option as time goes on for PC users. It's quite rare for me to find games on Steam that do not run on Linux. It's games that run off of Steam that seem to be the main problem right now.

Also I have used both Proton-Experimental and the latest GE which did not work for the other games I tried.

Oh, wait!? I just tried it again on a random off-Steam game and now it's working. I either did something wrong, or maybe an update happened? This was with experimental.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes