Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes
Jul 4, 2017
I'm hearing that y'all saying that they're not listening to their paterons and whatnot. If you already told them about it, I just hope they get back on track. I'll say that the reboot is actually quite decent.
They do the fuck they want ,they have been doing so a lot lately, the game tone has change a lot more into full on horror at least in the lore part and videos while people never asked for that , spooky and sexy was enough , full-on horror was never asked and we have to deal with it because Monster box does not listen to anyone and won't backtrack from that ( this is but an example)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InHeatLustfulNights-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
How the hell do i lose to her? She seems to start hitting me at random when she looks in my room
The way she works is with your sanity meter. Drop it too low while she looms over your door, and its lights out.

As soon as you spot her in the doorway, raise your sanity up and she'll eventually leave.

FacuFeri4

Mar 30, 2019
We need the completed save, got tired of losing (lost 5 times .v. twice cuz I was dumb xd) ended at night 7

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah: on night 12, the one girl designed to punish you for having low sanity no longer responds to your sanity level. It's a built-in exploit because you only need enough sanity to avoid going deaf to sound cues instead of having more than half a bar of sanity to avoid Ari defeating you.

Tips for your survival on N12:
  1. Watch the entry hall as often as possible.
  2. When the orange tiger girl appears in your room, shake your view (head) a lot so they can't stare in your eyes. You make her dizzy so she leaves faster.
  3. Blood Moon Ari will likely move out from the entry hall by the end of the night. You then start watching the camera on the security room's right side.
  4. Maddie (boobs foodie) does not prevent you from locking down BM Ari by staring in her direction unless you look down at her boobs. Then BM Ari moves because you're not looking in her direction despite looking through the correct camera. Do not tilt your camera view of the entry hall down.
The thought of someone shaking their head fast enough to make someone dizzy is amusing to me, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: JustAl

almanzor207

Nov 26, 2019
i finally beat the level 12, that was horrendously hard, and also incredibly rng based, forget the evil wolf, that big fox opening the door when the rabbit is in the window ruined the most runs, in fact sometimes it seems like whatever i wannado that one is always in the middle, it is frustrating as hell.

Welp now time to fill the gallery ¿any idea where to get the plushes? i know that for the videos i have to pick random dvds arond the place but, any idea where to start? i´ve got like 4 vids only.

I know they have a discord but i would rather avoid it

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
Is there a way to scare them off the door? they keep coming immediately towards me and never leaving so i either leave the door open and they catch me, or my sanity get instantly destroyed

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Is there a way to scare them off the door? they keep coming immediately towards me and never leaving so i either leave the door open and they catch me, or my sanity get instantly destroyed
Instantly is only important for the "Green Wolf" and "sound queues"
And if the girls are outside the door don't worry about it until they are at the windows.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Man, as much as I love the concept and these animations, this and many of the other fnaf H games are basically the RPG maker equivalent to grind, lose to the boss for the HCG, game over rinse and repeat. Chika and that Fredirka H game seem to be the only ones that innovated slightly from this formula with combat sex and girls fucking while you play. Very sad this one didn't, I much prefer these models over theirs.

Thanks for the fullsave btw.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
i finally beat the level 12, that was horrendously hard, and also incredibly rng based, forget the evil wolf, that big fox opening the door when the rabbit is in the window ruined the most runs, in fact sometimes it seems like whatever i wannado that one is always in the middle, it is frustrating as hell.

Welp now time to fill the gallery ¿any idea where to get the plushes? i know that for the videos i have to pick random dvds arond the place but, any idea where to start? i´ve got like 4 vids only.

I know they have a discord but i would rather avoid it
I hate this lvl, all full random in there, how the hell am i supposed to watch evil wolf when fucking pipe is going down every 4-7 seconds ( and with fucking working generator too)

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes