Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to deal with the milf who stands in the way of cameras and opens doors? i can't figure it out. Also I don't know how to fix the power lever
1) To get Maddie to move, touch the microwave in the cafeteria. Warning: if you to it too many times it'll break and you can no longer move her, so think carefully about whether or not you need to move her.
2) The moment the match starts, see the colored sticky notes on the wall in front of you and remember their colors from left to right. You'll use the same combination on the buttons in one of the rooms to turn the generator back on. This order changes with every start.

Gydoel

Mar 22, 2022
I played the game until I unlocked the entire gallery and all currently existing levels (12 on the Security Room VHS tape). I will upload my complete save for this Unity build version. To re-enable NSFW content go to the bottom of the options menu and turn it ON.

Note: you unlock gallery content by finding VHS tapes and completing the mission you found them in. If you lose the mission, you lose the tapes (gallery unlock progress) you got during the mission.
How do i use this?

also how do i deal with the shark girl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
How do i use this?
You insert the save file into: C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\MonsterBox\INHEAT\Saved\SaveGames

also how do i deal with the shark girl
Misty the short shark girl is sleeping in a room with its door closed, said door just across from your room's left door. She wakes up angry and approaches your room if you use the plushie too many times in a row without taking a break. The most times you should use the plushie at once is 5, though try for fewer times with breaks in between.

If you awaken her, she will scream loudly. You must close your left door to ensure she does not attack you. Even if you succeed in closing the door to avoid losing, she will take away a significant amount of battery power when she pounds the door, which brings you closer to losing.

In short, you have to only use the plushie a few times in a row then take a break. Even at low sanity with Ari (green form) on the field, use the plush 5 times, do other stuff, then come back and use it 3 or so times, repeat until full. Manage your power carefully. If you mess up and awaken Misty, close the door and try to continue to use less power by not closing the doors too often.

You can save power by mostly ignoring Ari (green form) and hesitating to use the microwave when Maddie appears somewhere in case you don't actually need to interact with anything she is blocking in that specific room in that specific moment. She will probably move somewhere else by herself and you can then deal with the issue. High priority fixing so far seems to only be the generator. I'm not sure if the pink gas pipe really contributes much towards losing the game. Overall you have to fix the generator buttons, pink pipe, and cleaning robot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glockhemp

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I don't have an Inheat folder in my appdata to put the saves inside, anyone else have this issue or know a fix?
I'm not 100% sure what your issue is, so let us proceed logically.

1. Boot the game, change a setting. That should make the folder appear since something needs to be tracked in persistent data. You can also play and complete a mission, that will need a file to be tracked. Either way, the folder will be made when the file is made.

2. The above works for any operating system. I'm only assuming you're using some variant of Windows for the IN HEAT folder to appear within the appdata folder. If you're not using Windows, try a search engine like Google (or maybe even Bing AI chat) for: where do apps store their data in Mac / Linux? This should give you your lead and you'll find an IN HEAT folder there.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
You insert the save file into: C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\INHEAT\Saved\SaveGames
Isn't this path for the old UE4 build? I think the new is:
/AppData/Local(or LocalLow)/MonsterBox/IN HEAT

But I'm not 100% sure and I can't verify it now.:unsure:

EDIT: Well..:unsure:

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Isn't this path for the old UE4 build? I think the new is:
/AppData/Local(or LocalLow)/MonsterBox/IN HEAT

But I'm not 100% sure and I can't verify it now.:unsure:

EDIT: Well..:unsure:

I might've made a cross up while in a rush. I edited some posts. The original post has updated content, including an newly made archive with the right save file and mention of the correct directory for the Unity build.

Reactions: DocRipper

L33TMan92

Aug 27, 2019
How the fuck do people even play this...

Man at this point all I care about are the end screen animations, that apperently aren't stored anywhere just to rip out of the game files.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

Man at this point all I care about are the end screen animations, that apperently aren't stored anywhere just to rip out of the game files.
It's more balanced and better now. Trust me, previous builds were much worse.Real RNG hell. *RIP keyboard* :D

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Simple: sheer hornyness or hateful spite.

Or, uhhh, YT content farming I guess, if that's a thing of this caliber...
You can just ask me. Other people beat all levels of the Unity build too. I recently shared my save since so many people complain they can't complete this game.

I simply wanted to try an FNAF game. I'd skipped all of the others since the fandom around them was too loud and I didn't feel appeal towards the games even though I admired the nostalgia since I was such a kid who went to indoor amusement parks and party places when I was young. Containment Breach was DZ: Discovery Zone + Funtime USA.

Now I see this game, and I recognize I can try the camera-sight Tower Defense experience that is FNAF. Except with less media cringe and more playfully thicc girls.

It turns out the gameplay of IN HEAT is fun. RNG keeps the experience fresh and there's much more to do than look at cameras, which looked boring in the first 2 FNAF games though did keep difficulty and suspense high. The other known hentai FNAF spinoff "Five Nights in Anime" (FNIA) follows the old formula which is way more tense on your ability to act since the battery limit is just as unforgiving there as the original FNAF.

Did I play this for horniness? At this point I've benched more time in the SFW version by choice simply for the quicker defeat scenes so maybe not. But I did try FNIA for a certain similar quality. So you decide.

Did I play this out of spite? No, though I've done that for games I particularly disliked just to determine if they really are as bad as I feel about them (spoiler: those games were worse than I first perceived).

Did I play this for YouTube content farming? Not only did I not, but I already said I didn't find the community around FNAF fun, like Mark or Matt or... anyone else. I only remember those 2 coming up on YouTube way more often than anyone else and I just shrugged off the FNAF community as usual.

In short, I probably played out of minor horniness so I can live the experience promised by those old scam popups that say, "sexy singles in your area want to meet you".

Edit: Typo fix.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
You can just ask me. Other people beat all levels of the Unity build too. I recently shared my save since so many people complain they can't complete this game.

I simply wanted to try an FNAF game. I'd skipped all of the others since the fandom around them was too loud and I didn't feel appeal towards the games even though I admired the nostalgia since I was such a kid who went to indoor amusement parks and party places when I was young. Containment Breach was DZ: Discovery Zone + Funtime USA.

Now I see this game, and I recognize I can try the camera-sight Tower Defense experience that is FNAF. Except with less media cringe and more playfully thicc girls.

It turns out the gameplay of IN HEAT is fun. RNG keeps the experience fresh and there's much more to do than look at cameras, which looked boring in the first 2 FNAF games though did keep difficulty and suspense high. The other known hentai FNAF spinoff "Five Nights in Anime" (FNIA) follows the old formula which is way more tense on your ability to act since the battery limit is just as unforgiving there as the original FNAF.

Did I play this for horniness? At this point I've benched more time in the SFW version by choice simply for the quicker defeat scenes so maybe not. But I did try FNIA for a certain similar quality. So you decide.

Did I play this out of spite? No, though I've done that for games I particularly disliked just to determine if they really are as bad as I feel about them (spoiler: those games were worse than I first perceived).

Did I play this for YouTube content farming? Not only did I not, but I already said I didn't find the community around FNAF fun, like Mark or Matt or... anyone else. I only remember those 2 coming up on YouTube way more often than anyone else and I just shrugged off the FNAF community as usual.

In short, I probably played out of minor horniness so I can live the experience promised by those old scam popups that say, "sexy singles in your area want to meet you".

That's an interesting point of view, thanks for that. Personally, I wasn't bitter when I straight up couldn't complete these stages, it just irks me when either 1): Nothing is explained properly or hinted at, and 2): A project has to start over again (for better or worse). The unity builds were too easy for me, and now this feels more annoying than anything. I mentioned the spite part just to see if the game got better for me, but no cigar.

Granted, I don't have as much fondness as you for FNAF, nor have I played much of it cuz I'm terrible at it and the mechanics, and while I do feel as if this is a fresh breath of fresh air (or at least, a copycat with good character designs), I always feel there's something wrong with this project. Anyone else?

To me, FNAF is like an ADHD simulator. Check this, check that, fix X, do this, break that, etc. Now do that ad nauseam with power management and intermittent death. This is a lesser extent of that, but it at least makes it more enjoyable with the eye candy.

rasafip143

May 24, 2021

I did it for the same reasons but I want to add for myself "too weak to jump scares so I'd rather have half-naked ladies bash me"
What can I say, horror isn't for me

Reactions: JustAl and Axis3123
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes